This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Dreft. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Baby Shower Registry Must-Haves
My husband has 2 great grandsons scheduled to arrive in May. I am so excited and was so happy to write this post about Baby Shower Registry Must-Haves! It is such an exciting time for the families and friends, who doesn’t love babies!
The girls have their registry items ready to go and have had their wonderful baby showers, so now is just the waiting. For the women out there that still need to do a registry I wanted to share some tips about things most people forget on their registries.
- Special laundry basket just for baby. These will need special care to get stains out and not use too harsh detergents on.
- Dreft Stage 1: Newborn – Dreft is the #1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians and the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for baby clothes.
- Soft wrap blankets to keep the baby warm and hugged. Some of the receiving blankets can be used for towels so you never have enough blankets small enough for the baby.
- Bibs, bibs, and more bibs. You never have enough. Also burp clothes are really handy.
- Baby gowns, whether male or female these really make changing the baby easier and faster in the middle of the night.
- Baby towels and wash cloths – again these will need to be washed in Dreft so you keep the baby free from any allergic reactions and keep them soft for their precious skin.
- Diapers of the first few sizes. They will never be wasted and since everyone will be buying newborn I always buy the next size up.
- Clothing of any kind – but try not to pick them all in newborn. You will receive lots of great outfits but they outgrow them so fast so I try to buy 3 – 6 months size. They will get used.
I am sure there are lots more but these are just a few of the ones I keep in mind when going to a baby shower.
Dreft is partnering with popular reality TV couple Sean and Catherine Lowe from “The Bachelor” to celebrate their new role as expectant parents and to share their beautiful, messy journey of “amazinghood.”
When asked about their baby shower registry, Sean and Catherine noted that Dreft Newborn detergent was a must have. Their parents used it, their friends recommended it, and the smell of freshly washed baby clothes has made them even more excited for the little one’s arrival. Baby scent is a powerful driver of emotion – just a simple whiff of freshly laundered clothes with baby detergent can bring back memories of the entire amazing babyhood journey.
Parenthood and babyhood is messy. But those messy and imperfect moments are often the most memorable and thanks to Dreft, parents can embrace the mess of #amazinghood.
As babies grow and develop, laundry needs change for both little ones and their families, which is why Dreft introduced a line of laundry products that are specially designed for different stages of babyhood. Dreft Newborn and Active Baby detergents are gentle and hypoallergenic on baby’s sensitive skin, tough on stains and have a baby fresh scent.
Did you know that Dreft has 3 different products to help parents at their new stages of #Amazinghood.
- Stage 1: Newborn is specially made for newborn babies’ delicate skin. That’s why it’s the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. Dreft’s hypoallergenic formula that is designed to be tough on stains while still gentle on baby’s skin.
- Stage 2: Active Baby is specially designed with your developing baby in mind. This detergent helps remove 99% of baby food stains and all the messes baby finds while crawling in grass and dirt.
- Dreft Blissfuls in-wash scent booster gives you more of the baby fresh scent you love. You can use this in any load of laundry for lasting freshness while enjoying every wiggle and tickle of your new family member.
Dreft Newborn has been part of families for 80 years and counting. It is gentle on baby’s skin while still being tough on stains. It has the slight baby scent we all love to smell and it is still hypoallergenic. It also can be used in standard and high-efficiency washers.
Over the next year, everyone can share in the Lowe’s journey through #Amazinghood by following Dreft on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter where Sean and Catherine will be sharing exclusive content and messy memories.
Click on the picture to enter the Dreft #Amazinghood Baby Shower Giveaway.