Build It Solve It For The Real Rubik’s Fan
Ever wanted to know how a Rubiks Cube is made? Now you can make your own and learn how to solve it at the same time! Build It Solve It is for the real Rubik’s fan!
- Ages:8 and up
- Contents:60 plastic tiles, 1 mini-screwdriver, 7 spacer rings, 7 metal springs, 7 metal screws, 18 corner cube pieces, 13 edge pieces, 6 center cubes, 6 core axel rods, 2 core halves, 1 core center spacer, vac tray, Build It instructions and You Can Do The Rubiks Cube Solution Booklet.
Winning Moves USA (WMUSA) is a leading maker of board games, card games, and puzzles. Since WMUSA’s first year of operation in 1995, the company has forged a close relationship with one of the world’s largest game companies, Hasbro, Inc., owner of Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley. WMUSA also has a great relationship with Seven Towns, Ltd. (the owners of the Rubik’s brand). As a result, many long-lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games & Rubik’s puzzles are now marketed by WMUSA!WMUSA proudly markets best-selling titles like Pass The Pigs®, Rubik’s® Cube, Scattergories® Categories, Rack-O®, No Stress Chess®, and hot new sellers like The Rubik’s® Void Puzzle®, Pass The Pigs® Big Pigs™, Brynk® and Brainspin™.
WMUSA was founded in 1995 by four highly esteemed game industry professionals:
- Phil E. Orbanes: The long-time head of research and development for Parker Brothers and the leading expert on the game Monopoly.
- Mike Meyers: The long-time head of research and development for Milton Bradley.
- Tom Kremer: One of the most successful game agents in history for “discovering” Erno Rubik and the Rubik’s® Cube in the late 1970’s.
- Alex Randolph: One of Europe’s most distinguished game inventors while he was alive.
With a talented group of game marketers and developers, WMUSA’s mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering Classic, Retro, Cool and Fun games for play with friends and family.
So check out Winning Moves for Build it Solve it and more today!
To learn more visit and follow:
It's time to think about all those back to school things we're gonna need for the preschoolers on up to our kids heading off to college. We've got you covered with the latest and greatest items for every need you have, including fabulous Giveaways! Check out our Back to School Gift Guide brought to you by Social Media Gurus Network.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us you can get more information and contact me HERE.