Get special deals and deep discounts by signing up for their email HERE on the bottom left.
I have loved every single one of Kobert International’s product! They are made to last! This newest Deluxe Pro Edition is possible my favorite. Let me show you some of my close up pictures.
The black piece is the top of the case, it is so clear you cannot see it.
Carabiner with 3 stainless steel key rings
This is great to have and be able to clip it on your belt loop and not have to carry it.
The lanyard has a non-rust clip. This waterproof case can keep everything dry up to 100 feet underwater. It is IPX8 certified and this makes for sure your items do not get damaged.
The bright red cord tells you that this is their newest product.
Inner bag size: 6.69 inches, 3.34 inches, 0.78 inches
Super easy to see that it is locked! You also know it is secure.
You can take even better pictures with this case. You can use your phone and all your buttons while it is in this transparent case. This case is PVC-free and made from eco-friendly TPU. This is biodegradeable!
You can use this case while skiing, snorkelling, diving, boating, fishing, or swimming. I have heard a lot of horror stories of phones going over the edge on a fishing trip. Put it in this case and hook it to your belt, never again will the fish get your phone. Use it for your camera or other valuables while at the beach.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
At Kobert International they stand behind their products & offer a no questions asked 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. They also offer an additional LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE on the waterproof case.
You will receive this from the company but I wanted to share.
- Before using the waterproof case, do a waterproof test by placing a piece of tissue paper inside and locking it with the safety mechanism. Immerse in cold water for 5 minutes. Remove the waterproof case from the water. Some water might enter the top black part of the bag where the opening mechanism is and is normal. Dry this off as well as the waterproof case before removing the dry content. Check that the paper is dry. If it is wet, contact Amazon support to replace the product. Their details are mentioned later on.
- Do not immerse in water hotter than 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 Degrees Celcius) as condensation can form on the inside of the waterproof case which might appear like the case is leaking when in fact it isn’t.
- We recommend that you arrange adequate insurance for any contents you plan to use in the case as damage insurance for contents is not included in the sale. The case will perform as described but accidents do sometime happen.
- If you have an iPhone 6 Plus please remove any big casing and insert it upside down into the waterproof bag. If you have a thin casing you can leave it on. Before taking pictures with the back camera, lift your waterproof case and push the iPhone 6 Plus slightly down towards the opening mechanism to ensure the back camera lens is not partially blocked. If you have a thin case this step might not be required. If the iPhone 6 Plus is inserted upright into the waterproof case, the back camera lens will be blocked by the bag.
- Use your phone volume buttons to take pictures while your phone is in the waterproof case in case you have difficulty with your touch screen’s responsiveness while taking pictures under the water. Air stuck between the waterproof case and the touch screen surface might lead to less responsive phone functions. Remove the air to improve your experience.
- The easiest way to open the waterproof case is to hold the bag with 2 hands with the front of it facing you. Use 1 finger of each hand and push the opening clips at the back towards the center. It might be a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it, it is easy.
- If you have trouble inserting your phone into the waterproof case due to condensation or having a jelly casing on your phone, dry the inside of the case first. Open the waterproof case and push the top left hand side of your phone down into the waterproof case so that the phone faces to the right diagonally. After that press the top right hand side of the phone so that it faces to the left diagonally. Repeat the steps until it is in the bag. To remove the phone, pull it on the top left side of your phone and then the top right hand side of the phone in the same zig-zag pattern as described when inserting it.
- If you encounter any problems, please contact us for advice before leaving negative reviews.
- Please read the warnings and general use notices located on the back of the box that your waterproof case comes in. This is to ensure you get the most out of your bag.
- This is a universal bag and is also great for keeping your medicines, camera, mp3 player away from water, dirt, snow etc. when your out and about.
Check them out and see what is new:
I received this product to give my honest opinion.