This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Nibbled From Winning Moves
Look out! you’re being “nibbled” by some friendly little fish. Nibbled is a fast-paced, easy-to-learn game that starts with kids clipping 4 plastic fish onto themselves. Guess a color – flip a card. Guess correctly – Unclip one fish and clip it onto an opponent. Winner is the first player to Unclip all their fish. You start with little plastic fish clipped onto you. On your turn, guess the color of the fish on the card and flip the card to see if you’re right. If you guess correctly, you can Unclip one (or more) of your fish and clip it to any other player. Most of the 52 cards have pictures of one, two or three fish. Some cards have all fish of the same color and some have two or more fish of different colors. This is important in gameplay as you are trying to guess a color on the card. In addition, there are 5 “Frenzy” cards, which are special. Frenzy cards let all players in on the action at the same time. Players always remove the same number of fish shown on the card as the correct color guessed. The first “fish-free” player winds the game! the nibbled game help young children with color recognition, counting and basic math skills. No reading required! 2-4 players, for ages 4+
- Quick playing: “nibbled” is a fun, quick playing and easy-to-learn action card game, that helps young children with color recognition, counting and basic math skills. No reading required!
- Let’s play: each player clips 4 plastic fish on themselves. Draw a card, guess the color of the fish on the card, flip to see if you’re right. If yes, unclip a fish and place it on any opponent!
- Object of the game: be the first player to be “fish free” (get rid of all your fish) and win the game.
- Everyone gets in the action: the nibbled game includes 5 special “Frenzy” cards. Flip a “Frenzy” card, yell “Frenzy” and every other player removes one fish and clips it onto another player!
- Contents: 16 plastic clip-on fish, sheet of eye stickers, deck of 52 cards, instructions.
This game is super cute and easy for kids to understand.
The clips work easy so little hands can get them with ease. This is going to be a fun game the next time for small granddaughter comes over, she is gonna love it.
To learn more visit and follow:
I received this product to give my honest opinion.
It's time to think about all those back to school things we're gonna need for the preschoolers on up to our kids heading off to college. We've got you covered with the latest and greatest items for every need you have, including fabulous Giveaways! Check out our Back to School Gift Guide brought to you by Social Media Gurus Network.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us you can get more information and contact me HERE.