Two Great Movies For The Holidays!
Celebrating W.C. Field’s 100th Anniversary in film.
- Featuring a comprehensive 18-film collection of W.C. Fields comedies together for the first time ever:
- Million Dollar Legs, If I Had a Million, International House, Tillie and Gus, Alice in Wonderland (1933), Six of a Kind, Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch, You’re Telling Me!, The Old Fashioned Way, It’s a Gift, Mississippi, Man on the Flying Trapeze, Poppy, The Big Broadcast of 1938, You Can’t Cheat an Honest Man, My Little Chickadee, The Bank Dick and Never Give a Sucker an Even Break
- Co-starring silver-screen legends Bob Hope, Dorothy Lamour, Bela Lugosi, Mae West, Bing Crosby and many more
- Great for holiday gift-giving
- Great value
W.C. Fields is a true comedy legend and remains one of the most recognizable and beloved actors of all time. From his early days on stage in vaudeville and Broadway through his live appearances on radio, he created an iconic persona that has never been matched. The comic genius of W.C. Fields is best captured forever in his body of films that highlight his notoriously sarcastic quick wit and slapstick routines. The W.C. Fields: Comedy Essentials Collection features 18 of his best feature-length comedies that continue to leave audiences of all ages laughing out loud.
- The live-action adaptation of the holiday classic by Dr. Seuss
- Newly re-mastered in 2015 for improved HD picture and sound
- Includes Blu-ray + Digital HD
- Celebrating its 15th Anniversary
- Starring Jim Carey as the Grinch plus Molly Shannon, Taylor Momsen and Christine Baranski
- Directed by Academy Award Winner Ron Howard (Apollo 13)
Discover the true meaning of the holiday season with the live action adaptation of the beloved classic, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Starring Jim Carrey as The Grinch, director Ron Howard and producer Brian Grazer reimagine one of the most enduring holiday stories of all time. Why is The Grinch (Carrey) such a grouch? No one seems to know, until little Cindy Lou Who (Taylor Momsen) takes matters into her own hands and turns both Whoville and The Grinch’s world upside down, inside out… and funny side up. Filled with dazzling scenery, special effects, makeup and costumes, this is an adventure “that can make your heart grow three sizes – if you’re not laughing too hard!” (Steve Murray, Atlanta Journal-Constitution)