This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm Game
Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm Game will have you visiting the wacky underground world of the ant with this fun action board game! This quick-paced board game is based on the original Uncle Milton’s ant farm live ant habitat. Kids race their ant movers along colorful paths and from chamber to chamber collecting their baby ants. Once all baby ants are collected, the first ant to race back to the Queen ant’s chamber wins!
- Includes 4 different colored Ant movers
- Enjoy the oversized turn spinner
- Includes instructions with multiple levels of play & fun facts about real ants.
- Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm Game is a quick-paced board game based on the original Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm live ant habitat.
- Kids race their brightly colored ants from chamber to chamber collecting all the babies to bring back to the Queen Ant.
- Memory is key since there are lots of chambers.
- Watch out as you land on the tunnels that take you in different directions!!
- Also includes instructions for age-appropriate playing as your child grows.
- Playing time: approximately 30 minutes
- Number of players: 2 to 4
- Ages: 5 and up
I found this to be a fun and entertaining game to play with the younger grandkids. Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm Game is easy to play and the kids love it!
FOLLOW WINNING MOVES TO SEE THEIR LATEST
I received this to give my honest opinion.