This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase made I may receive a small commission to help support this blog.
Wrapy From Birth to 35 pounds
Wrapy® creators have children so they understand how a parent or a caregiver does everything to keep the kids safe, secure, and comfortable, especially in their early months. When they brainstormed about what materials would be used to make the Wrapy® their top priority was the baby’s safety. They wanted to show how much they care about parents and their babies, so they only used materials of the highest quality.
There are many reasons why Wrapy® is your best choice.
- They are made with 95% cotton and 5% spandex so they are super comfortable and give just a little to me easily. You will know your care package is safely beside you. It comes in one continuous material of about 10 feet long. The material is super soft like a jersey knit and comfortable.
- Anyone can use this no matter, size, shape, or sex!
- You can move around and take care of things that must be done, and still have your baby close to you at all times. You can also use this while breastfeeding!
- The Wrapy is machine washable and dryer safe.
- The extra wide fabric allows you to wrap the baby in different positions.
- The video below and the instruction pamphlet make it easy to use for everyone!
Wrapy® comes with a LIFETIME guarantee in place. No questions asked. Enjoy Wrapy® with the peace of mind knowing that your interests are also protected.
Wrapy was created with one simple, yet well-meaning, goal:
To allow the holder freedom to do other important tasks, while keeping the baby comfortable and safe at the same time.
The fabric stretches horizontally, but not vertically. You can’t DIY duplicate this with a bolt of knit fabric because this Wrapy fabric is designed specially with an “interlock.” This means your baby will always feel snug and tight on you, but you can still easily get the baby in and out.
At first it’s a little intimidating to memorize the wrap sequence so you don’t have to always have your booklet handy. I know as soon as you have it figured out, this wrap will help you enjoy your parenting experience even more!
You will be able to go about your day’s business with your hands free while baby is held snug against you. You can bend over, or whatever you need to do, and your baby will stay snug.
This wrap is comfortable and can be tied on in the morning and then put my baby in and out throughout the day without removing the wrap each time. You can wear this while shopping and remove baby if needed. In the booklet they show you the easiest way to get them in and out.
The edges of the wrap are all surged so the seams won’t tear when the fabric is stretched. The Wrapy tag is right in the middle – line that up on your belly for easy placement when you are doing the wrapping sequence.
If you’re short, tall, heavy, thin, broad or narrow shouldered, this Wrapy will fit you comfortably. One size really does fit all.
The video plus this book makes for sure it is easy to understand how to use it.
I received this product to give my honest opinion!