This is a sponsored post with Mums the Word Network and Doctor on Demand. All opinions are my own.
Have you ever needed to go to the doctor but feel so bad you do not want to leave the house? What about finding a time that you are free, meetings, appointments, and life just get in the way? What about if you are not sure your doctor is really listening and want a second opinion, is it allergies, a cold, or the flu?
Doctor On Demand is here to help you and so many others! You can talk to a real board certified physicians, board-certified pediatricians, doctorate-level Psychologists, or one of their International Board Certified Lactation Consultants.
I use to go visit a counselor when my fibro was at it’s worst, and my stress level was out of control. Now I can just make an appointment and sit and talk. This is so much better because the closest one my insurance would cover is 45 minutes away, guess what, this saves me tons of gas! I really feel more people would see a Psychologist or counselor if they could do it this way. You can do it right on your phone so go for a walk and talk to the doc! No one but you will ever know. No need to explain why you have to go to an appointment to the boss, just set it up for a time you know you will be home and can talk.
Here on the top right you can see I am logged in. I can talk to a medical doctor right away or I can schedule an appointment for another time, like when my child gets home from school because I want to see what some bumps she has on her stomach are. Really easy and made for your convenience!
Below is where you can apply the coupon code MICHIGAN and get a free visit! This code must be entered by July 15th. Under this menu is where you will find all your other important pages.
See how easy it is to get your free visit! Click on any link or picture, set up your account and then enter the special code from above.
Now you are ready to schedule an appointment, or go back and talk to a doctor right away!
Ok want to see how my doctor visit went? Check this out:
Just like any doctor visit you can tell them what is going on, your medications, health history etc. But you do not have to fill this out if you do not want to, it will give you more time with the doctor on your current issue though. It is only 1 page so it is not some big form.
They will make for sure you can see, hear, and be seen and heard before you start.
This finds a good doctor for you, takes you pharmacy information or you can search for a pharmacy. Everything is relevant to you.
I was able to speak with Dr. Amy Halanski. She was so patient, willing to listen, looks up anything she needs while you are talking, and at the same time really friendly and does not in any way rush you. Thanks Dr. Halanski!
I spoke with the doctor about my fibromyalgia and about my daughter’s mono. She answered and truly seemed concern for the people with fibro that cannot get relief! She was impressed that my doctors seem to have me on the latest medicines that have the best potential for helping the fibro and all the goodies that come with it.
Then you get to rate your doctor and visit. They truly want you to have a great experience. I would have to say that I would recommend this to anyone! Even if you do not have a regular doctor, they can and will help you!
These Doctors are not allowed to treat everything so Doctor On Demand wanted to share this with everyone.
10 Perils of Summer
- Bee Sting – Ouch! Bees, wasps, hornets and other stinging bugs are sometimes unavoidable.
- Sunburn – Protect your skin from the sun, and avoid the most severe UV rays between 10am-4pm.
- Concussions – A concussion can result from a blow to the body or head, such as a fall from a swing set.
- Poison Oak & Ivy – In the woods everything is green and leafy and… poisonous? Some plants really make you itch.
- Jellyfish – They’re not really fish, and they don’t attack. But their tentacles pack a painful and potent venom.
- Tick bites – Lyme disease and other complications can arise from a nasty little tick bite. Ask a doctor.
- Sunstroke – Kids and seniors are at higher risk for heat exhaustion and sunstroke. Be aware.
- Sports Injuries – After a long winter, we’re in a rush to get outdoors. Sometimes leading to a trip and fall.
- Burns – Accidents can happen when we’re around campfires or BBQ grills. Get treatment right away.
- Kids bumps and bruises – Sometimes it’s a minor scrape, but it may be a more serious bruise. Let’s have a look.
Get help fast. Stuff happens. But our doctors are always just a few taps away, no matter where you are this summer.
How would you like to try Doctor on Demand for free? Well you can! I have a special code for my followers! Enter: MICHIGAN and your first visit will be free. Now to get this great deal you need to set up an account and enter the code above, by July 15th, then you will have it when you need it until the end of the year.
Let me know what you think of Doctor On Demand!