8 Days of Hanukkah Giveaways Instagram Contest Ends 12/20
Abeles & Heymann (A&H), makers of award-winning premium kosher hot dogs and deli, wants to help you have a Happy Hanukkah with your friends and family, by adding a little festive Instagram to the mix! From December 12 through December 20, fans can enter daily to win giveaways on Instagram. Entering is simple, just like and repost each day’s new posts with 2 friends with the hashtag #AHGiveaway (Please be sure your profile is set to public so we can see the repost). Prizes include A&H hats and A&H Tee Shirts. Visit A&H Instagram to enter https://www.instagram.com/abelesheymann/
A&H Hot Dogs, Salamis and Deli Meats are must have items for Chanukah celebrations. The hot dogs are consistently voted as the “Top Dog” in America because they are produced in small batches, use only premium quality ingredients and are slow cooked to perfection. In addition, A&H offers healthier choices for consumers, with the first ever refrigerated Kosher uncured, no nitrates or nitrites added all-beef hot dogs, as well as lower sodium and reduced fat content hot dogs.
The exciting new line up for holiday and everyday celebrations include:
- Mini Premium Uncured Beef Hot Dogs with no artificial nitrates & nitrites in regular and reduced fat & sodium options. They are available in 10 ounce packages with about 30 mini-hot dogs to a package at an SRP of $8.79.
- The Top Dog – A&H Premium Beef Kosher Hot Dogs most popular item is the 14 ounce all beef package at an SRP of $8.99.
- Healthier for you options include hot dogs with no artificial nitrates & nitrites in regular and reduced fat & sodium options. They are available in 12 ounce packages with 7 hot dogs in a package at an SRP of $8.79.
- A&H Beef Knockwurst with no nitrates & nitrites in regular and reduced fat & sodium options. They are available in 12 ounce packages with 4 knockwurst per package at an SRP of $8.79.
- Also in the A&H Product Line up are Beef Chipotle hot dogs and a complete line of Salami and Cured Meats and Sliced Deli Meats.
- For more products and recipes go to www.abeles-heymann.com
About Abeles & Heymann.
In 1954, Oscar Abeles & Leopold Heymann opened a butcher store in The Bronx, NY known as Abeles & Heymann. In 1997 Seth Leavitt and his attorney cousin David Flamholz bought out Mr. Heymann and his wife Sophie. Heymann, the only surviving partner, stayed on for over a year to teach the two young guys how to make a hot dog among other things, in the Bronx facility.
Since then the family-run company has moved to a state-of-the art facility in New Jersey, and has seen an over tenfold increase in sales. To grow the business even further, Abeles & Heymann partnered with the manufacturing arm of an Israeli Kibbutz, (Maadany Yehiam, makers of the Hod Golan line of turkey products) and presently produces over 1,000 tons of quality glatt kosher deli a year. In addition to its no nitrate added, reduced-fat and lower-sodium hot dogs, the company produces all-beef hot dogs, beef fry, kishka, cervelat, knockwurst, and cocktail franks, as well as salami, chipotle franks, corned beef and pastrami.
“All Abeles & Heymann products are certified glatt kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU), Kehillah Kashrus and Rabbi Yecheil Babad. For additional information about Abeles & Heymann, or to use their store locator, go to: www.abeles-heymann.com. Like them on FBhttps://www.facebook.com/abeles.heymann/, and follow them on Instagram
Photo: Abeles & Heymann beef hot dogs that are OU kosher certified, gluten-free and with no fillers.
We have some interesting items in this guide, take a look and see what you can find for around you home! All the great bloggers add to this guide the entire time, so stop by often.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us for this or future gift guides, you can get more information or you can sign up HERE and/or contact me at [email protected] Social Media Gurus Network Gift Guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed.