AfterShokz Bluez 2S Wireless Stereo Headphones
I had never heard of AfterShokz Bluez 2S Wireless Stereo Headphones until now. These are really awesome and there is nothing like them on the market! Check out how cool these are.
AfterShokz Bluez 2S are the safest and most comfortable Bluetooth® headphones on the market, achieved through a blend of patent pending bone conduction technology and a totally open ear design. A set of bone conduction transducers rest comfortably in front of the ears, transmitting sound through the cheekbones to the inner ears via mini vibrations, which bypasses the eardrums completely. With nothing ever in, on or covering the ears, users can expect maximum ambient sound awareness while listening to music, other audio or making/taking a call, and the lightweight and secure OpenFit™ ensures they wear as if they’re barely there—comfortable all day, every day.
Premium open ear audio experience
PremiumPitch+™ is proprietary audio technology that assures the finest in bone conduction audio. PremiumPitch+™ delivers a balance of crisp detail and discernable bass, with two EQ presets to enhance music further. You will not be disappointed with these AfterShokz Bluez 2S Wireless Stereo Headphones.
The secret to clearer phone calls is the precisely placed dual noise canceling microphones that exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
Finally, battling the single most frustrating drawback of bone conduction—natural sound leakage—is LeakSlayer™, an innovation that works to release sound generated by the transducers to cancel sound generated by the housing. Even at high volume, music and conversations are confined to the wearer.
Increased sweat resistance — IP55 certified
Bluez 2S are IP55 rated to ensure they’ll power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. An extra layer of protective housing was added to make sure sweat and moisture won’t damage electronics inside. Are these AfterShokz Bluez 2S Wireless Stereo Headphones amazing or what!!
Controlling music and call features right from the headset has been a fan favorite, as it allows devices to remain safely tucked away during activity. A raised power button and larger volume button delivers a friendlier user experience.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.1
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge in: 2 hours
- Weight: 1.45 oz (41g)
AfterShokz brings patent pending bone conduction technology, initially developed for military special operations and law enforcement by Voxtech in 2001, to sport, mobile and Bluetooth® headphones designed and priced for everyday use. Through a suite of proprietary audio technologies and the only completely open ear design, AfterShokz headphones deliver premium stereo sound and a promise of safety and comfort that is second to none. Since its inception in 2011, the company has been committed to innovating unconventionally and making situational awareness a priority.