AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones
The lightweight and comfortable Trekz Titanium wireless stereo headphones are the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, Trekz Titanium are sweatproof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings – no matter where life takes you. They can be paired to more than one device simultaneously.
Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process—sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. AfterShokz has taken the concept to the next level through development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. The result: headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfort.
Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.1
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge in: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 1.27 oz (36g)
These are awesome headphones. Nothing in the ear, just sits on top. They’re definitely the most comfortable headphones I have ever owned. Takes about 2 hours to charge if the battery is completely drained. I wear my glasses with these without any pinching or hurting my ears.
Trekz Titanium have 50% less sound leakage than previous models. Like traditional earbuds, in a quiet environment on maximum volume, there will be some leakage, but not a lot. Trekz Titanium are IP55 rated to repel sweat and moisture, they can’t be worn swimming or in the shower.
Each button gives a solid click and a slight audio cue letting you know it’s been pressed. You can hear what’s going on around you and still have your music playing. You can use the provided earplugs to block out all noise. They are very well designed. They stay in place on your head, and they even give little rubber adapters if you have a smaller head and want them to stay in place better!
I have used these for about 6-7 hours a day with music on and phone calls and the battery has been incredible. Great for running and other outdoor activities because of the ability to hear surrounding sounds. The bone induction works great with solid sound.
I received this to give my honest opinion!