AKA Also Known As From Endless Games
AKA Also Known As is the great new party game where you try to guess people, places and things from words that mean the same thing! Have you ever played the children’s game Also Known As “Warm Spud”? Do you know the dog breed Also Known As “Prizefighter”? Of course, you’d know these as HOT POTATO and BOXER! You know…like the 1990s romantic comedy AKA “Insomnia in the Pacific Northwest” or the superhero AKA “Arachnid Guy”! Or even the kitchen appliance AKA “Tiny Non-Verbal Greeting”. Take your best guess! Do you know what these are Also Known As?
- 324 “Main Round” AKA Cards
- 162 “Final Round” AKA Cards
- 1 Wipe-off Scoreboard
- 1 Dry-Erase Marker
- 1 60-Second Sand Timer
- ALSO KNOWN AS: Get ready to play AKA, the game that says the things you know but in other words! You’ll guess people, places, and things from words that mean the same thing.
- WORDPLAY: Do you know the Disney movie Also Known As “The Tiny Fish Woman” or the superhero Also Known As “Arachnid Guy”? Of course you do! We mean “The Little Mermaid” and Spider-Man!
- AKA GAME: Also Known As is the fun party game that replaces the names of famous names with what they might Also Be Known As! It’s for 3 or more players ages 12 years old and up.
- PLAY AT PARTIES: The rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it’s that much fun! For game nights, this family friendly game is perfect for kids, teens, and adults.
Endless Games presents card, dice, party, word, trivia, survey, and pop culture games for everyone! You’ll find high quality games that are easy to learn and provide endless play value.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.