Welcome to Our Balance Bar Summer Shape Up Giveaway~
Hosted By Tammie’s Reviews, Giveaways and More, Queen of Reviews and Elite Mama.
Sponsored By Balance Bar
According to a recent survey by Balance Bar, 43% of Americans feel most balanced during the summer! As we’re approaching June 21st, it’s the perfect time to get outside, enjoy the beautiful weather and start feeling more balanced.
- Make it your own: There is not one right way to get it done. There is the right way that works for you. When it comes to eating healthy, find the foods you like and implement those into your daily diet. The same goes for exercise. If you hate the gym then find something outside that is manageable for you. This is not about torture; this is about creating a lifestyle that you can do week after week.
- Watch the calendar: Use summer for motivation to shape up but don’t wait for June 21st. If you wait until summer actually starts, you’ll feel rushed and end up crash dieting or doing a crazy workout schedule. I personally like to keep a calendar in my kitchen and cross off the days as I countdown to bikini weather. The visual reminder – right where you eat – is helpful in keeping you on track.
- Sign up a friend: We tend to be more successful at accomplishing some type of exercise if we have an accountability partner. Solicit a friend and maybe use this as your time to connect. You can train for a 5k together or join an outdoor boot camp; there are a lot more options now that the weather is improving.
- Plan to snack: Take snacks (like fruit, nuts or a Balance Bar®) wherever you go to prevent mindless eating. If I have an afternoon or early evening workout planned, I make sure to have one of these handy an hour or so before so that I have plenty of energy to get in a good workout.
- Variety is key: Make as many meals as you can at home so you can control your nutrition. These are some of my Balance Bar,– fresh and full of veggies for springtime! To keep things interesting and fresh at my house, I try to rotate foods. One night I may go for something heavier with veggies and grains, and then the next night focus on proteins. I really try to change up the food and create a great deal of variety.
- Each day is a new chance and it’s never too late: If you fall out of your summer shape up routine one day, don’t sweat it. Forgive yourself and move on – and just keep moving!To see some of Gabby’s favorite fitness moves, go to Balance Bar and for more of Gabby’s tips for balancing fitness and a busy schedule go to Balance Bar
Onto The Contest Rules~
1 reader will win a Balance Bar Summer Shape Up Prize Pack consisting of Balance Bare Bars and a headband. arv $50.00
This is open to the U.S. only
This Sweepstakes will end on 5/21/2014 at 7 p.m.
All entries will be verified
Winner will be notified by email and have 24 hours to respond or another will be chosen. firstname.lastname@example.org is the email it will come from.
Must be 18+ to enter
Void where prohibited by law
Full terms and conditions are the entry form below
Enter below and Good Luck to you~
Don’t forget to enter the WEDDING DAY GIVEAWAY with $900 in prizes.
Disclosure- Michigan Saving and More is not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery nor did I receive compensation. Only 1 prize per household. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not. For questions about this giveaway or to have me promote your product, Please email Tammie at email@example.com.