BebeLush 100% Argan Oil and Argan Oil Use Guide Ebook #Giveaway
Hosted by: Shatterlion
Sponsored by: Bebelush Beauty
BebeLush 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil by BebeLush comes in a 4 fl. oz. bottle where most other 100% Argan Oil’s come in 2oz – what great value! I’ve been using BebeLush on my hair, skin, and nails. My hair is softer, stronger, and frizz-free. You can use this as a styling agent. Put a few drops on your fingertips and apply the oil to the tips of your hair, or all over – it just depends on how frizzy your hair is. My hair tends to be flat near the roots, and frizzy at the tips. So I usually have to style my hair so it doesn’t look so flat near my foots and use this oil to smooth out the tips of my hair. My cuticles are softer, my nails are shinier, and my skin is softer and has a healthy glow.
The Secret to Glowing Skin, Shiny, Soft Hair and Beautiful Nails
Rich in vitamin E, natural fatty acids, and omega 6, Argan oil is a natural antioxidant.
Argan Oil is dry, non-greasy and easily absorbed. It doesn’t clog your pores and can be directly applied to your face, skin, hair and cuticles. You can also add it to enhance your favorite beauty products.
Top 5 Argan oil uses:
- Face Moisturizer: Twice a day, after cleansing your skin, massage a few drops directly into your face and neck, and experience glowing, vibrant, soft healthy skin.
- Leave-in Hair Conditioner: While your hair is still wet after washing it, add a few drops of Argan oil to your hair (ends and scalp), especially if you use a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a regular basis. Your hair will be soft, manageable, and tangle-free.
- Hair Styling Shine: Use as a styling product. Add a few drops of Argan oil to your hand, rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz.
- Overnight Hair Treatment: For damaged hair, massage a generous amount of Argan oil into your hair, wrap your hair and leave the oil in overnight. In the morning, wash your hair as usual.
- Heel and Cuticle Softener: Don’t suffer with painful cracked heels, and dry, peeling cuticles. Nourish your heels by massaging a generous amount of Argan oil, and then covering them up with socks overnight. For healthy cuticles, massage a few drops of Argan oil into your cuticles twice a day.
Warning: Don’t get fooled by cheap, diluted Argan oil! BebeLush Argan oil is 100% pure & certified organic.
Save Over 50% Today During Our Limited Time Introductory Sale. Buy BebeLush 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil Now! What a great deal and for all it does! I am ready for this great product are you?
The Argan Oil: Quick Guide to Best Uses of Argan Oil for Hair, Skin, and Nails contains information about the ancient origins of the Argan Tree, how to pick the right products (just because a label says it is Argan Oil, doesn’t mean it is Argan Oil – it could be mixed with other low value vegetable oils.) 100% Pure Argan Oil is obviously the better product.
You also learn the active ingredients of Argan Oil and how they improve the quality of skin. Vitamin E, Polyphenols, Essential Fatty Acids, Squalene, Linoleic Acid, Ferulic Acid, D-7 Stigmasterol, and Phytosterols.
This guide is very informational in using Argan Oil to care for your hair, skin, and nails. Argan Oil even has healing propoerties that help people with skin conditions such as Eczema and psoriasis! It even can clears acne! I thought I knew all the uses of Argan Oil just by reading the product descriptions on Amazon. There is so much more information about Argan Oil and this book is a good read – especially if you use Argan Oil and want to learn it’s other uses. If you have never tried Argan Oil, I recommend buying BebeLush’s Argan Oil, and this ebook guide as well!
One reader will receive a bottle of BebeLush 100% Argan Oil AND a PDF copy of the Argan Oil: Quick Guide. Open to US only, 18+ from June 10th – June 24th. This giveaway is in no way endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Due to Twitter policy, you may only use one Twitter account to enter. The winner has 24 hours to respond when notified by e-mail or will forfeit their prize.
Michigan Saving and More is not responsible for prize fulfillment.