These headphones are super slim, at 1/4 inch total thickness, you can see why you can sleep with these on. They are very comfortable also. The earhooks are made of a soft moldable rubber wire, so you can get the perfect fit. This is important if you are going to fall asleep or just relax with these on.
These headphones will work with any device that uses a standard headphone plug. They also have an optional in-line microphone with single-button remote to answer the phone, play, pause, or skip music tracks without touching your phone. Bedphones are compatible with iPhones, iPods, Droids and virtually all other mobile phones and mp3 players with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
It also includes a unbelievably soft satin eye mask to shut out everything and relax. You get a sturdy travel case and 2 pairs of replacement foam pieces for the ear.
As you can see the kids loved them!
Bedphones can be used at a variety of times beside bedtime.
- Travel: Bedphones come in a convenient travel case, and won’t hurt after being worn for extended travel.
- Meditation/Relaxation: So light and comfortable, you might forget you’re even wearing them.
- Working out: Bedphones fit securely and won’t fall off. Also, they let your ears breath and won’t become uncomfortable when you sweat.
- Action sports/Bicycling: Bedphones fit under helmets, but won’t block out the sounds that will keep you aware and safe.
- Office Environments: Listening to Bedphones will not cut you off from the office, but will allow you to have a personal (and comfortable) music experience.
- Driver Diameter: 23mm
- Sensitivity: 116 dB/V ±5dB @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω ±15%
- Plug: standard 3.5mm stereo, gold-plated
- Cable Length: 59″/150cm
- Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
They also have a cool app: you can find this information HERE.
Bedphones Sleep App
The free Bedphones Music Controller sleep app works with all headphones (but we think it works best paired with Bedphones, of course).
Smart Mode – shuts your music off automatically when you fall asleep*
Timer Mode – option to gradually decrease music volume to zero as timer runs down (Android only)
Basic Mode – turns your entire phone screen into a giant play/pause button so you’ll never fumble with your phone in the dark again
To keep up with their latest news follow them:
What do you think? Does music help you relax? Do you like noise when going to sleep?
Thanks for stopping by,
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.