BEEcure Is The Perfect Thing For A Sunburn
I burn when I am out in the sun for 15 minutes. When I am out there any length of time the sunburn can get bad. BEEcure helps with sunburns and other types of burns. So you know what I will be using the next time I get a bad sunburn. This feels really good on my skin without a sunburn I can only image how much better it will make a sunburn feel.
BEECure-R with Buckwheat Honey and Calendula is a radiation and laser skin care moisturizer that soothes, hydrates, and revives skin.
This product was developed with patients in mind for those undergoing radiation and laser therapy, as well as those exposed to heat and sun.
Studies Have Shown that dark buckwheat honey has superior inherent healing properties due to its higher anti-inflammatory and higher antioxidant activities.
Other Nutrients in BEECure-R include Calendula, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Rosemary Leaf Extract, and Willow Bark Extract. These natural nutrients combine with the buckwheat honey to nourish and hydrate the skin, help restore elasticity and revive dry skin.
Sometimes it seems that no matter how vigilantly you apply sunscreen, you end up with sun damage. It could be that you missed a spot or forgot to reapply after swimming. Perhaps you only dashed outside for a few minutes and the sun was more intense than expected. Regardless of how it happened, skin sometimes gets burnt–from the sun and even beauty treatments like lasers and waxing.
Many natural remedies are recommended for soothing and hydrating irritated skin. But while aloe vera gets all the glory, honey has benefits that aloe vera lacks and has been used to treat burns for hundreds of years. While any medical grade honey is good in a pinch, buckwheat honey has even more medicinal-like qualities, especially when combined with calming ingredients such as calendula, as found in SanMelix Laboratories BEECure(TM) line of skin care products.
- Dark buckwheat honey has among the highest anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities of all honeys, making it more effective moisturizer for redness, itching, and irritation.
- Almost instantly, honey reduces soothes and hydrates irritated skin.
- Honey provides nutrients and trace minerals to damaged tissue, sealing in enzyme- and protein-rich tissue fluid which promotes faster healing.
- Because it has inherent anti-bacterial properties, honey helps to prevent infection (protecting against 80 different species of microorganisms, according to studies.)
- Unlike aloe vera which leaves a stiff, tacky residue on skin, honey dries without a coating, as all the moisture in the honey is absorbed into the skin.
- Research shows that anti-inflammatory calendula (calendula officinalis) speeds healing by stimulating the growth of new skin cells, closing wounds and reducing inflammation.
Developed by a Harvard-trained surgeon, SanMelix’s line of BEECure products utilizes bioactive medicinal properties of buckwheat honey for the treatment of mild (BEECure R) to advanced (BEECure M) skin and wound care ailments. For more information, visit www.
I know it is still summer but school will be back in session soon. Join us for our Back to School Gift Guide and see if we have something that will make your life easier or something for a gift. Check out all the awesome products and giveaways we have in our Back to School Gift Guide to see what you need! We have something for everyone on your list! We have seasonal gift guides all year so be sure to stop by regularly for our latest guide.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.