Bloggersopp: 2017 Holiday Gift Guide
We have a large Holiday Gift Guide and we want this to get even bigger! Why put your own guide together when we have all the images and other information ready for you?
If you only want to put your reviews on it and promote it that is fine. What about giveaways – we will be having lots of giveaways if you choose to post and promote giveaways you will receive a host page with 5 links on each giveaway!
Let’s show the sponsors how easy we can work together to get more eyes than ever on their products.
Choices for this gift guide for Bloggers:
- Post gift guide and promote like you would your own.
- Post gift guide and promote like you would your own, plus have other bloggers share your reviews, when you share the same blogger’s reviews.
- Post gift guide and promote like you would your own, plus post and promote all the giveaways in the guide. You do a host page on your blog with 5 entries, and add 5 links to the reporting page, can be different from host page, for different bloggers that have different ways of doing giveaways. You post your giveaways where the same bloggers post and promote your giveaways. All giveaways images are provided.
- Do everything post/promote guide, share and have shared reviews, and post and promote giveaways and have the same bloggers post and promote your giveaways.
- Cost is $10 includes all images needed, HTML of sponsors information and gift guide with links to inlinkz code to get the special code you need if the ones in the HTML do not work. Also code to post if interested instead of changing images and another code for your sidebar. The code is for a slider that has all the information,, updated almost daily, and links to each Blog participating. No requirement to post the sponsor information.
- All money from sponsors is collected by you and we do not touch it. You can arrange any deal with sponsors you feel work best for you. You bill and we do not ask what you make at any time. We do ask that all disclosure laws are followed.
Let me show you our numbers so far:
Here is a list of bloggers involved so far: