Blow Dry Round Vented Hair Brush with Boar Bristles
This Blow Dry Round Vented Hair Brush with Boar Bristles has a seamless design to ensure your hair won’t get caught at edges of barrel. Retractable Sectioning Pick (at the bottom) helps pick the lost hair out of the bristles and section the hair.
If you love to blow dry your hair, and you’re looking for a brush that will leave your hair looking healthy and polished, grab this Care me Boar Bristle Round Brush! It’s perfect for anyone wanting a smooth straight end result with little volume on almost any length of hair.
For best results, follow the brush down the hair with a hair dryer so it straightens and dries at the same time. Please section hair and do one small section at a time if your hair is long, which is time-consuming but the results are worth it! The blowout result looks great for several days. No matter you want a frizz-free smooth hair, add some volume at roots, add waves or soft curls at the end, you are in control.
Good for all hair type: fine, normal, full, thick, coarse, frizzy, or unmanageable hair. Took your unruly thick hair and turned it into a shiny glossy spectacular style looks like you had your hair professionally done by a hairdresser at a fractional cost.
- ►New Features –> Seamless design to ensure your hair won’t get caught at edges of barrel. Retractable Sectioning Pick (at the bottom) helps pick the lost hair out of the bristles and section the hair.
- ► Natural Boar Bristles + Nylon Pins –> Boar bristles (lower black section) lift hair at right roots and add shine. These 100% pure boar hairs distribute natural hair sebum & oils from the scalp to the end as a conditioner resulting in shiny, smooth hair. Added nylon pins (taller brown section) manage thick hair. The 1.7″ roller brush is for straightening, curling, blow drying short to medium long hair, thick or thin.
- ► Dries Hair Faster –> Vented Ceramic Barrel allows up to 50% more airflow from a blow dryer and evenly distributes the heat to make hair dry quickly and straighten out.
- ►Salon Styling Result -> Ions-infused bristles holds in moisture to reduce frizz & brittleness and to polish finish. Choose frizz-free straight hair or a volume blowout with soft curls or flips at the ends.
- ► Two Sizes Available –> 2 inch=53 mm (Barrel Diameter Only) Large is perfect for Thick hair at Back Length or longer; 1.7 inch=45 mm (Barrel Diameter) Medium is best for Thick/Thin hair at shoulder Length or longer. * Choose the Diameter based on your Hair Length & Desired Results (Straight or Curls). If not sure, 1.7” is the most popular size for any hair length.
*Note: It’s natural for some bristles to fall out when new. This is NOT a quality issue.
How to tell the bristles are authentic boar hair or mixed with nylon or plastic?
• Feel – Pure boar bristles are a bit softer than nylon, and are often packed more densely. Nylon bristles are hard and stiff with blunt tips.
• Look – If there are some very thin bristles mixed with very thick ones it’s possible that the thicker ones are nylon.
• Burn – Real boar hair will burn and turn into ash with a strong stinky smell; nylon or plastic will curl up and melt with a smell of plastic.
This brush feels amazing on my head when I go thru my hair. I don’t normally blow dry my hair but with this brush I am seriously thinking about it!
Well so much for that, Desiree owns this brush now. The minute she felt how good it feels, and how smooth her hair looks, she claimed it! She has it hidden so the granddaughters cannot take off with it.
Follow Care Me to stay up on their latest products.
We have the perfect gift for Moms, Dads, and Grads in this guide, take a look and see what you can find for your gift giving days! All the great bloggers add to this guide the entire time, so stop by often.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us for this or future gift guides, you can get more information or you can sign up HERE and/or contact me at [email protected] Social Media Gurus Network Gift Guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed.