Brazilian Blow Dry Round Hair Brush with Natural Boar Bristles
If you love to blow dry your hair, and you’re looking for a brush that will leave your hair looking healthy and polished, grab the Care me Brazilian Blow Dry Round Hair Brush! It’s perfect for anyone wanting a smooth straight end result with little volume on almost any length of hair.
For best results, follow the brush down the hair with a hair dryer so it straightens and dries at the same time. Please section hair and do one small section at a time if your hair is long, which is time-consuming but the results are worth it! The blowout result looks great for several days. No matter you want a frizz-free smooth hair, add some volume at roots, add waves or soft curls at the end, you are in control.
Good for all hair type: fine, normal, full, thick, coarse, frizzy hair. Took your unruly thick hair and turned it into a shiny glossy spectacular style looks like you had your hair professionally done by a hairdresser.
- ► Natural Boar Bristles + Nylon Pins –> Unlike other roller brushes that claim to be “pure boar brush” but actually mix of nylon bristles to reduce costs, our boar bristles (lower black section) are pure natural boar hairs to distribute natural hair sebum oils from the scalp to the end as a conditioner resulting in shiny smooth hair. Added nylon pins enhance the brush’s effectiveness by handling thick and coarse hair.
- ► Quick Blow-dry –> Vented Ceramic Barrel allows up to 50% more airflow from a blow dryer and evenly distributes the heat to make hair dry quickly and straighten out. Boar bristles lift hair at right roots and add shine.
- ► 2 Sizes Available –> The 1.3 inch is OUT OF STOCK. Will BE BACK on Nov. 1st. 2 inch=53 mm (Barrel Diameter Only) Large is perfect for Thick & Long hair at Back Length; 1.7 inch=45 mm (Barrel Diameter Only) Medium is best for Normal hair from 6 inch length to Shoulders or longer. * The Real Size is larger than the stated if adding the bristles. Choose the diameter based on your Hairstyles & Length (see Size Chart image).
- ► Does Not Tangle –> The bristles (nylon pins) are a little firm to hold the hair but do not pull or snag hair. Your hair won’t get caught in any seams. Can be used for all hair types: fine or thick, straight or wavy/curly, for straightening, curling, blow drying.
- ► Salon Styling Result ->Ions-infused bristles holds in moisture to reduce frizz & brittleness and to polish finish. Choose frizz-free straight hair or volume blowouts with soft curls or waves at the ends. For other model, please visit HERE.
*Note: It’s natural for some bristles to fall out when new. This is not a quality issue.
2. It is advised to dry your hair first, detangle with a paddle brush and then use round brush for styling. Care Me paddle brushes can be found HERE.
How to tell the bristles are authentic boars hair or mixed with nylon or plastic?
• Feel – Pure boar bristles are a bit softer than nylon, and are often packed more densely. Nylon bristles are hard and stiff with blunt tips.
• Look – If there are some very thin bristles mixed with very thick ones it’s possible that the thicker ones are nylon.
• Burn – Real boar hair will burn and turn into ash with a strong stinky smell; nylon or plastic will curl up and melt with a smell of plastic.
This brush is another one Desiree decided to keep, did not give me a chance at all. I do not know what it is about the boar bristles but they make both of us want to brush our hair all day.
Boar hair is almost identical to human hair in texture, and this produces many benefits for your hair and scalp. I found out natural boar bristles helps to:
- Grows hair faster and prevents hair loss
- Conditions hair
- Adds shine
- Cleans hair
- Prevents breakage and frizzy hair
- Balances your scalps oil production
- Softer hair
Follow Care Me to stay up on their latest products.