Brown Bagels and Bread Beautifully With This Toaster
I love eating bagels in the morning. They have to be perfectly toasted, so the butter melts into them but they are still a little crunchy. Well it’s been a long time since I have been able to make it like they do in a bagel shop until now! This four-slot toaster from Buydeem toasted it perfectly and it was a wonderful morning! My toaster oven seems to make it crunchy almost the whole way through and my toaster either burns it or doesn’t toast it to the level I want. Wow I am just thrilled with this toaster.
This four-slot toaster from Buydeem is a welcome addition to any kitchen. Extra-large slots accommodate artisanal bread. Push a button once for bagels and a second time for English muffins, and watch as it is warmed on both sides before only the cut side is toasted. The Defrost button is ideal for frozen waffles, and the Reheat and Cancel buttons round out the options. Levers let you lift the carriage extra high to get bread out without burning your fingers. Also available on Amazon, rated 4.8 out of 4,000+ reviews!
This toaster has 7 shade settings for perfect toast as well as bagel, defrost and reheat functions. Your streamlined morning routine starts with BUYDEEM. Designed for efficiency and functionality, this 10-setting toaster is a must-have kitchen essential that reheats, defrosts, toasts bread, toasts the cut sides of bagels and more. With its pastel, vintage-style green exterior and dual control panels, this toaster will not only look great on your countertop — but toast to perfection.
- Bagel setting warms both sides of the bagel slightly, then toasts just the cut sides
- Defrost setting thaws frozen bread, frozen waffles, etc.
- Reheat setting warms items without browning or toasting
- Removable crumb trays slide out for easy cleaning and less mess
- Extra-long, 40-inch cord is ideal for smaller kitchens with limited counter space
- Extra lift control lever gives you an added boost for easy removal
- LED light indicators help you see which mode you’ve selected