Going to college can be so expensive! There is only so much money and you have some things that must be paid at full price. No break on tuition or rent! There is only so many ramen noodles you can eat, to help money last. Well let’s take a big chunk out of the books you need!
Campus Book Rental is here to help you save money! Did you know you can save up to 80%, now that could buy a lot of ramen noodles.
When I went to school books were a huge part of my costs. I said I want to keep the ones in my major, guess what never, ever used them again! When you sell them back you are lucky to get 20% back, which is not even right, but it is life!
Besides saying I wanted to keep them (and never use them) what are some of the other reasons you would buy your books at the college bookstore?
1. I want to make for sure I have the right book.
2. I want to highlight in my book on areas I need to study for tests.
3. The price is the same or close to it.
4. Shipping back and forth is too expensive.
5. What if I drop a class?
Just in case you still want to keep your book(s) Campus Book Rental handles this a really great way. The amount you pay to purchase your book is the difference between what you already paid to rent it, and the value of the book. You do not pay anymore!
Now let’s look at our list.
1. You perform a search and verification, their search function allows you to see all details of the book which will ensure that the book is the same as what is in your bookstore.
2. You can! Just remember that future students will rent the same book after you, so be respectful. Keep highlighting and writing to what is necessary.
3. Students typically see a savings of 50% to 85% over new or used purchases. Some students will see even greater savings of up to 90 or 95%.
4. They offer free shipping both ways! After your books arrive, they send you an envelope that has a USPS prepaid and pre-addressed label already attached. Simply open it up, place your book(s) inside, and drop the package off at the nearest USPS blue mailbox or post office.
5. They offer a 21 day worry free guarantee. If you drop your class or change your mind for any reason, return your book within 21 days of your order date for a full refund.
I hope this helps you see how you can save money without sacrificing anything! If you have more questions they have some answers to most questions HERE.
I also wanted you to know a couple additional things:
Over one million students across nearly 6,000 campuses rent their textbooks from CampusBookRentals.com.
They have been around since the beginning. They pioneered textbook rentals in 2007, so you can be confident they know what we’re doing.
They have live customer support, the largest selection in the nation, and offer the most flexible rental periods.
They are honored to support the children of Operation Smile. Operation Smile is an incredible organization that forever changes children’s lives through reconstructive cleft lip surgeries. The long-term improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible.
Get your books today!