This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase made I may receive a small commission to help support this blog.
Custom brew a refreshing pitcher of iced tea at the touch of a button with the Capresso Iced Tea Maker. Iced tea can be served and stored in the beautiful glass pitcher.
Add your favorite loose tea or tea bags to the reusable filter. Removable water tank can be filled directly at the sink for convenience. Fill the glass pitcher with ice to the ice level marking on the pitcher prior to brewing. You can also add fresh or frozen fruit before or after brewing for a refreshing tea blend. Adjust the brew strength with the slide on the front of the machine, for stronger tasting tea slide lever to the right. Serve iced tea directly from the pitcher that can also be stored in the refrigerator after brewing. A recipe book with 18 delicious recipes is included, with more recipes on the Capresso blog.
The Capresso Iced Tea Maker is also perfect for iced coffee beverages, however it is recommended to use a separate filter for coffee so there is no flavor transfer. Additional filters and pitchers are available for purchase.
Features and Benefits
- 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid and an easy-pour spout
- Flavor enhancer adjusts brew strength from mild to strong taste
- Removable permanent filter for loose tea or tea bags
- Dishwasher-safe glass pitcher, permanent filter and removable filter basket
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Automatic shut off
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be added to the pitcher for delicious gourmet beverages
- Pitcher comes with a handy lid for easy storage directly in the refrigerator
- Can also be used to prepare iced coffee
- Full-color recipe booklet with 18 refreshing iced tea recipes
H-13½” x W-6¼” x L-6¾”
This is what the box looks like.
This looks really nice on my counters.
Here is the unit on the side. The on button is at the bottom on the white material.
Here is the back of the unit with the water holder.
I do not have a stainless steel kitchen but this would look awesome in one.
Here is where the filter is located, this is with the filter in.
This is with the filter part only out.
This is with the plastic piece out so you can see how it works. You can get to most of the unit for cleaning.
Here are the 2 pieces removed above.
Here is where the water reservoir goes with it sitting next to the unit.
This is where everything comes out of to go into the pitcher.
Top of the pitcher.
Top is the owner’s manual, bottom is the great recipe book!
This is a small teaser from the back of the recipe book. Looks good doesn’t it?
Here is the pitcher. On Amazon they have a unit that comes with an extra pitcher. I think that might be the best way to get this because the pitcher could be thicker.
Follow or visit Capresso!
I received this to give my honest opinion!