Chutes and Ladders A Classic
I loved this game as a kid and so did my kids. The young children will also love it just as much as we did. So much fun and easy to play, now that is perfect for the kids.
Climb up and slide down in the exciting game of ups and downs, Chutes and Ladders! The Chutes and Ladders board game for girls and boys has been around for over 60 years and has been enjoyed by families for generations. Players can see the square marked 100, but how will they get there? If a player lands their pawn on a good deed, they can shimmy up a ladder, but land on the wrong spot and they’ll shoot down a chute! No reading is required to play this simple and easy game for preschoolers. Players spin the spinner to see how many spots they’ll move. Will their new spot send them down or move them up, up, up? Slip, slide and see who will win the Chutes and Ladders board game. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Be the first to move your child-shaped playing piece from square one to square 100 on the Chutes and Ladders game board–but watch out! If you land on the square that shows you ate too much candy–Ouch!–you get a tummy ache and slide down a chute to a square a few numbers below. But if you end your turn on a good-deed square, such as helping sweep up a mess, you’ll be rewarded by a ladder-climb up the board.
A fantastic follow-up to Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders is ideal for younger children who are still learning to take turns and just beginning to recognize numbers (the spinner stays in the single digits). It’s also a gentle introduction to the higher numbers as players climb to 100 at the top of the board. And, thanks to all those chutes and ladders, it’s got enough excitement to keep your 7-year-old on the edge of her seat. English and Spanish instructions are included; no reading is necessary to play. Chutes and Ladders is for two to four players.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids’ board game for 2 to 4 players
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Chutes and Ladders can be a great game for kids who haven’t learned how to read yet
- CLASSIC UP AND DOWN GAME FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Spin the spinner and move the pawn up the ladders and down the chutes. Chutes and Ladders is a classic game that children enjoy playing over and over
- BE THE FIRST TO REACH THE TOP: Players scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders but watch out for the chutes
- KIDS CAN PRACTICE NUMBERS: Children can practice counting and number recognition as they travel along the gameboard to get to the top
- Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down!
- Land on good deeds to climb ladders
We are in the fall season. Cooler weather and things to update around the house. Why not take a look at our Fall Gift Guide to see if we have something that will make your life easier. Get started on your Holiday shopping list. The fall season also brings us apples, cider, and Halloween. Enjoy and relax and take a look around to see if we can help you find something you are in need of.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.