CoCoWeen Takes Over The Park
Back by popular demand, CoCoWeen has taken over the park for one month offering tricks and treats for the whole family to enjoy. It may be last-minute, but I made a list of reasons why you should go :).
- Average temperature in Orlando in October is 75F with sunny skies
- It’s Orlando’s only outdoor and canopy-covered water resort with 14 Water Slides, a lagoon toddler pool, teen pool and interactive play area
- 6,500 sq. ft. Key Quest Arcade
- Separate outdoor heated pool and spa pool
- Three Restaurants + Two Tiki Bars
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and Aquatica / Shuttle service to Disney World available for free
It’s that time again when kids of all ages trick or treat throughout the hotel and water park, collecting special stickers and candy treats while enjoying all hotel amenities. And once you’ve got all the stickers you’ll receive a Special Treat!
Book your stay now through October 31, 2018 and enjoy a “spooktacular” adventure.
Save up to 20% off Best Available Rate
Standard Deluxe King Room or Double Room
Two Complimentary Welcome Drinks
One Trick or Treat Bag per child
Up to Two Free breakfast coupons for children 12 and under
One $10 Arcade card
About Coco Key
CoCo Key Hotel and on-site Water Resort is the best Orlando hotel for your family! With 391 guest rooms, a 54,000 sq. ft. canopy covered and outdoor water park, a 6,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art arcade, 3 on-site restaurants, a convenience store, and a short drive to Orlando theme parks and shopping, we are the perfect location for your next vacation. CoCo Key’s daily resort fee of $32 (plus tax) will apply and includes: Up to four tickets to CoCo Key Water Park, Wi-Fi, access to our pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, children’s activities, and business center, along with self-parking and access to our scheduled shuttle service to Universal and SeaWorld.