- Create a world-class composition in minutes! No musical experience necessary; Invented by Philip Sheppard, world-famous composer and cellist
- Register online to hear your composition played by an orchestra; Download an mp3, print music and share with friends and social networks
- Includes 60 transparent Music Cards, and an exclusive website for playing and sharing your compositions
- Inspires creativity, builds self-confidence, ignites the left and right brain, and encourages a love for music; Ages 6 to adult
- Arrange the Music Cards into your own unique melody; Cards combine to form over a billion melodies
Start Creating Original Music in Minutes! Invented by world-famous composer and cellist, Philip Sheppard, Compose Yourself combines a set of Music Cards with an exclusive website to allow you to create, play and share your own world-class composition. The 60 transparent Music Cards, each containing a series of notes, are like building blocks for music, and can be arranged to form over a billion musical combinations.
Simply select and arrange several of the cards, then register online to hear your melody played by virtuoso percussionist Evelyn Glennie accompanied by a full symphony orchestra.
The website will allow you to flip, rotate and swap cards so that you can change your melody until you love what you hear. When you’re done, download an mp3, print music and share with your friends and social networks.
Compose Yourself stimulates and connects the right and left brain, building new thinking skills and encouraging creativity, self-expression and a passion for music. As Philip Sheppard has said, “We all talk about playing music, but it’s even more fun to play with music!”
Created by world-famous composer and cellist, Maestro Philip Sheppard, Compose Yourself allows anyone to play with music and create a world-class composition.
Compose Yourself brings out the music in everyone, especially children with no musical experience, and builds new thinking skills such as creativity, expression and confidence.
- 60 Transparent Music Cards
- Composer Code Card
- Instructions with Composing Tips.
- Online Tools & Resources!
- Travel Bag
Arrange the cards in a nice visual pattern, enter the codes on this site and hear your piece played by a full symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios. There are over 1 billion melodies you can create!
· Compose Yourself – Created by maestro cellist and composer Philip Sheppard – who recently scored the Star Wars trailer!), Compose Yourself is a set of musical “building bricks” that encourages anyone with any musical ability to “play with” music just as they would with a construction kit. The digital music game features a deck of transparent cards and access to an exclusive website to compose, share with friends and family, or download/print your own custom sheet music – featuring more than a billion melody combinations. Available exclusively at Amazon. (Ages 6+)
Philip Sheppard is a composer, producer and virtuoso cellist. At 3 years of age he began playing the cello and quickly progressed through music studies at the Royal Academy of Music to become a professor. He was recently awarded the Fellowship of the Royal Academy of Music for lifetime achievement in the arts. Philip has scored more than 30 movies and has written with many fantastic artists, such as David Bowie, Alexander McQueen, Jeff Buckley, Pretty Lights and The Weeknd. He has appeared as a soloist all over the world performing with dancer.
Follow Think Fun Games.
I received this product to give my honest opinion! Do you have a child that might like this game?