This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
A complete range of tools to help prevent or alleviate back pain.
Relying on the latest advances in the science of movement, this book offers the unique and innovative Spinal Training method to help prevent and alleviate back pain.
In addition to strengthening your back, Spinal Training will also improve your posture, eliminate tension, reduce your stress response and diminish pain. Drawing from various sources (Pilates, yoga, physical therapy) and based on the principles of osteopathy, biomechanics and kinesiology, this holistic approach makes it possible to effectively and gently work on the areas that are the most important for good posture and a healthy back.
Thanks to clearly depicted exercise routines, lavish full-color illustrations of the back’s anatomy and needs, and 200 step-by-step photos, the reader will better understand the requirements for a healthy back. The 80 exercise routines are designed to be customized based on the self-assessment exercise provided, allowing the exercises to focus precisely on each person’s specific needs and desired outcome.
Whether the goal is simply to maintain a healthy back or to reduce and eliminate pain, this book offers the right tools to make your back feel better.
Jean-François Harvey, BSc, DO, is a kinesiologist, a respected osteopath and professor. He has studied back-related issues for over 20 years and is a professor of osteopathy. Jean-François resides in Montreal, QC.
It is estimated that back pain affects 80% of North Americans at some point. While the degree and duration of pain can vary greatly and the cause can range from nerve problems to degenerative disc disease, arthritis or muscular problems in the end it is the most common reason for doctor’s visits.
Cure Back Pain presents a program based on the latest advances in the science of movement.
- A unique and innovative Spinal Training method works to strengthen your back, improve your posture, eliminate tension, reduce stress and diminish pain.
- The book presents a program drawn from a range of sources including Pilates, yoga, physical therapy and more to create this program.
- Cure Back Pain is a spinal exercise program that really works.
- Simple information, straightforward exercises, 200 step-by-step exercise photos.
- Full color book has more than 350 photos including more than 200 step-by-step exercise photos.
I received this product to give my honest opinion.