This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog
Is the favorite man in your family still wearing that same pair of shapeless khakis purchased years ago? This Father’s Day, choose a gift that’s a win-win for both you and dad—great-looking pants that have him feeling cool and comfortable, with upgraded styles you’ll love to see him in.
The first thing he’ll feel when he tries Haggar Clothing Company’s top-selling pants is soft, high-quality fabric that provides a bit of stretch along with a hidden, flexible waistband and moisture-wicking properties that make these pants the most comfortable choice in his closet. The first thing you’ll see is a modern, streamlined cut that elevates his look to a whole new level. If he still needs convincing at this point, (and we don’t think he will) these styles are also machine-washable and require no ironing—they are a winner right out of the dryer.
- For dads who go from work to the golf course: NEW Cool 18 Pro pants With an impactful 4-way stretch fabric, hidden expandable waistband, shirt gripper and various color offerings, men love its versatility so much – they even wear it to the golf course.
- For the traveling dad: Premium No Iron Khaki pants These pants are a class-act right out of the dryer—no iron needed, and include a hidden- expandable waistband that gives up to 3 inches of comfort. Available in flat front or pleated styles with classic, straight and slim fits in an assortment of colors, these will quickly become dad’s go-to pant, and are America’s #1 selling casual pants.
- A retail price typically under $45 through haggar.com, Kohl’s, JC Penney, Macy’s, Belk and other leading retailers.
- E-CLO™ Stria pant for the environmentally-conscious dad: A dressier choice to pair with the In Motion Travel Blazer, Haggar’s E-CLO Stria dress pant comes in 11 different colors for any time of day. Not to mention, it is America’s #1 selling dress pant.* A great option to look good, feel good and do good, the pant contains fibers made from recycled plastic bottles and has saved more than 125 million bottles from entering landfills.
- Available colors: Black, medium grey, khaki, navy, brown, taupe, stone, blue, mocha, heather grey and sand.
- MSRP $70.00; typical sales price $35.00.
- Available for purchase at haggar.com, Kohl’s, JC Penney, Macy’s, Belk and other leading retailers.
- Add a jacket for dad’s dapper occasions: Great paired with any Haggar pant, the InMotion Blazer is the “little black dress” for men: versatile and light-weight with a fabric that gives the freedom and comfort to go anywhere, anytime. Available in black & navy, this wrinkle-free blazer features side vents and shoulder motion panels, and it comes in tailored and slim fits.
- A retail price typically under $90 through haggar.com, Kohl’s, JC Penney and other leading retailers.
*Based on The NPD Group Inc.’s Retail Tracking Service, Q1 2017 unit sales of men’s dress pants & men’s non-denim casual pants sold in department stores/national chains).
Well I am going to write something a lot of women would not – not that my husband is model of the year, but neither am I after 25 years. Anyways, check out my husband with his new pants on.
These are the black Premium No Iron Khaki. My husband loves them, loves how nice the material feels, and loves the fit. He has lost a lot of weight. Before I knew him he was 400 pounds. He had stomach surgery wayyyy before most people knew it existed, about 35 years ago. He lost about 100 pounds from the surgery. Now he is eating better and losing a few pounds each month and his pants size has not been this small since high school. If he had surgery to removes excess skin he would really look good for 74! He needs new pants and I will be getting him more of these. No he won’t be wearing them with a t-shirt.
These are the blue. They have a hidden expandable waist so as he loses more weight he can still use these pants. This is made from a stretch fabric and of course is machine washable which makes them the perfect pants for any man!
Check out all their great products and follow them to stay up to date on their latest!
I received these to give my honest opinion.