Facial Oil Cleanser + Eye Makeup Remover all in one. I use it all over my face. They suggest to put it on with a cotton ball or similar. I used a washcloth and then used another washcloth to wash it off with just clear water. My face was not greasy! It gave it the glow I have been missing. This really works great.
This cleanser is made out of natural and organic materials. Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil. They give you your great skin back! This product is so easy to use and safe to use I wish I could give everyone some. But I have to admit the price is not bad.
Instanatural’s cleanser is the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.
Here is a list of the key active ingrediants: (I found the definitions on http://en.wikipedia.org/ )
- Jojoba Oil – is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant
- Olive Oil – a fat obtained from the olive
- Lavendar Essential Oil – obtained by distillation from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil – cold pressed from the inner peel of the fruit ( I found this info http://www.essentialwholesale.com/product/1459/pink-grapefruit-cp-essential-oil)
- Tamanu Oil – pressed from nuts of either the Calophyllum inophyllum (usually) or the Calophyllum tacamahaca (ati) tree.
- Hemp Oil – obtained by pressing hemp seeds.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – Oil can be extracted from either the seeds or the pulp of the fruit.
- Geranium Essential Oil – extracted through steam distillation of stems and leaves of the Geranium plant (found this information https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-geranium-essential-oil.html)
So as you can see these are things that usually do not cause any issues, so it is perfect for make-up remover!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.