An In-depth look at the XNSPY Android device monitoring app
When you are a savings enthusiast, you look for all the peculiar and anomalous ways to save, but some costs don’t really have a monetary value, like a broken relationship, severed parent-child relationship, or employees’ poor performance. The only way to minimize the collateral is by reverting things back to normal.
An Android device monitoring app like Xnspy could help you win over your lost boyfriend/girlfriend (or could even make it worse). The idea of the app is quite simple: It lets you spy on a person’s cell phone or tablet; so it totally depends on you if you want to use it to connect with others or to spy on them for some sinister reason. Electronic surveillance is legal and widespread in U.S., almost in every state, and that’s why reviewing a monitoring app makes all the sense.
Here is what everything you need to know about XNSPY and how to use it.
Do I need XNSPY?
We all like to know what’s behind the doors, don’t we? But some people have a serious urge to know all the secrets—this app is designed just for those people. However, remember, XNSPY is a legal smartphone monitoring app that can only be used after taking a consent of the person whose cell phone you want to monitor onto.
What can you do with XNSPY?
The app can be used to monitor, literally, everything off a smartphone, apart from certain phone logs and apps.
To know what can you do with xnspy, have a look at some of its monitoring features.
- The app has a GPS tracker, so you can use it to know about the whereabouts of a person from your desktop computer or a smartphone.
- You can use XNSPY to keep tabs on others’ calls, emails, internet browsing history, calendar entries, contacts, notes, etc.
- With XNSPY’s Watchlist alerts, you can add certain keywords, locations and contacts on alerts. For instance, does your boyfriend have other friends? Why not put their contacts on Watchlist and get alerts every time a contact is made with them? Yes, spying on others isn’t tricky anymore; you only get notified for the information that you want to know about.
- Want to take your detective mode a few notches up? Use the geo-fencing alerts and get notified every time the monitored person gets into and out of a geofenced location.
- There is so much going within the social media spectrum; photos and videos are exchanged, “swiped”, and liked. Apps like Tinder, Facebook, Kik, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Skype are a source of great discomfort for those who have trust issues with their partners. With XNSPY, you can find out whether your partner is flirting with others or not? Or you could just simply go talk to them if something is bothering you; simple as that!
P.S: XNSPY Android device monitoring app can track chats, multimedia and call logs from the aforementioned IM apps
- XNSPY call also record calls, so whether it’s your tween that needs some remote monitoring, or any other person that whose phone conversations you want to listen to, you can record calls from any device with the app installed on it.
- Alternatively, you can also listen to the ambient sounds as xnspy can also get access to the microphone on the target device.
- If you are using Xnspy Android device monitoring app on your kids’ cell phones, the app can also be used for remote screenshot, device lock and factory reset. These features are particularly very important for keeping tabs on your kids’ online activities.
It’s quirky and handy!
As a monitoring tool, XNSPY does have some really important features; it can be used for monitoring or spying, depending on your goals. From workplace, to your home, and everything in between, xnspy can improve the digital safety quite conveniently. The spouse spying element is there, but it also has a great potential to protect kids against cyberbullying, online predating, and social media abuse that could really influence your child’s self-esteem, social and personal life.
XNSPY—how much does it cost?
If you have looked for an Android device monitoring app, XNSPY certainly has the added advantage of pricing. It’s totally discrete, so you can use it for secretive spying too (though we won’t recommend you doing anything like that), apart from it’s usual monitoring capabilities. Here are the details of the packages:
XNSPY Android Basic
XNSPY Android Premium
XNSPY vs. other spying apps
The only question that needs to be answered is whether xnspy is a better monitoring tool than others, and well, the answer is not that simple.
XNSPY isn’t really the most advanced spying app, but it has a decent set of monitoring features, coupled with great pricing. Unless you are looking for a very specialized spying tool, xnspy is the best you can have. It’s great for office, child and spouse monitoring.
XNSPY is cheap, but only if you get the annual packages, because when it comes to monthly or quarterly subscriptions, the can take away some serious chunk of money. However, you could always give their demo version a try before subscribing.
What do you think about Android device monitoring apps? Leave us a comment.