This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Educational Insights Design & Drill Power Play Race Car
Zoom into build ‘n’ play fun with Design & Drill Power Play Race Car! Just snap the pieces together, use the motorized mini-drill to tighten the bolts, customize the vehicles with colorful stickers, and race into creative play! Power Play Vehicles are a playful introduction to constructive play, which provides opportunities for collaboration and teamwork; introduces problem-solving scenarios; and helps build self-confidence.
- First, snap the pieces together, use the motorized mini-drill to tighten the bolts, and customize your vehicle with colorful stickers. Then play!
- Includes race car body, 7 Snap-On parts, 15 clear bolts, motorized mini-drill, and decorative stickers
- Introduces problem-solving scenarios and helps build self-confidence!
- Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
– Develops fine motor skills.
– Explore patterns, matching, and counting.
– Encourages hands-on play.
– Promotes imaginative and creative play.
– Introduction to STEM learning with engineering and construction play.
This car promotes problem solving, getting creative (kids can decorate with stickers) and imagination. It is so much fun to see the excitement in your kid eyes when they build something by themselves!
It includes everything you need to build your own race car! It includes race car body, 7 Snap-On parts, 15 clear bolts, motorized mini-drill, and stickers. The drill does not come with batteries, so make sure you have them on hand when your little one starts to build!
Great toy with realistic tool. Fun to put together. The best part of this set though is that it comes with an actual working drill! It takes three AAA batteries and then it’s ready to go! When you hear the word drill you probably envision a dangerous power tool but never fear, this ones made just for the little ones! The button is easy to push and then it spins and whirls just like a real drill, only safer!
The set comes with all parts needed to build a complete race car with moving parts, right down to the detailed stickers to complete the look.
Follow Educational Insight
I received this watch to give my honest opinion.
It's time to think about all those back to school things we're gonna need for the preschoolers on up to our kids heading off to college. We've got you covered with the latest and greatest items for every need you have, including fabulous Giveaways! Check out our Back to School Gift Guide brought to you by Social Media Gurus Network.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us you can get more information and contact me HERE.