This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope
Even the smallest scientists can see the moon up close with this focus-free telescope, built specifically for little hands and growing minds. Two large eyepieces with a comfy google and nose cut-out guide make it easy for little ones to use and see. And with 10x magnification and built-in diagonal mirror, the moon appears in amazing, magnified detail. My First Telescope even includes a tripod for table viewing and a guide showcasing the phases of the moon. Perfect for STEM learning.
- Even the smallest scientists can see the moon up close – without focusing! – with this easy-to-use, toddler-friendly telescope
- Includes focus-free telescope with 10x magnification, built-in diagonal mirror, lens cap, tripod for tabletop viewing, and moon guide
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide make it easy for kids to place their eyes correctly in the scope
- Supports STEM learning!
- Part of the award-winning GeoSafari Jr. line!
Look up and discover the night sky with the GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope. Little ones can see the moon like never before with a real scientific tool – made just for them! This focus-free telescope features 10x magnification and a wide field of vision for easy viewing. Durable and easy-to-use, this telescope is the perfect gift for young explorers who are curious about space.
Shhh. ..They’re Learning!
– Promotes curiousity and exploration.
– Introduces little learners to a real scientific tool.
– Perfect for STEM learning.
It’s simple to use and set up, there’s no focusing, no complex lenses, it’s just a 10x scope on a tripod. Colorful and well-built, this is the perfect entry-level telescope for kids ages 3-6.
It takes about 30 seconds to put together that even a young child can figure out. No complicated instructions or pieces to assemble. It’s great that there’s a cover for the lens when not in use so it doesn’t get scratched or dirty and that it hangs so it won’t get lost. Love the automatic magnification so that even a toddler can get a lot of use out of it. There are a couple of adjustments if you would like it not to move.
This is a very sturdy telescope. Well made & sturdy construction. The short, non-adjustable height makes it easy to set up & easy to carry around the house. I also like how easy it folds up for storage, and the Telescope itself can be turned easily on the Tripod in different directions without moving the Tripod itself.
Follow Educational Insight
GET 30% OFF BY SIGNING UP FOR THEIR EMAIL AT THE BOTTOM
I received this watch to give my honest opinion.