Endless Games Great New Games and Puzzles
We are all stuck at home more than ever. Make time for some new games from Endless Games. They always have something new that is great for family game night or just playing as a couple. They even have puzzles that you can do alone or with others. Endless Games has the below new games for us to play and have fun with. These are great games even for hard to buy teenagers.
Will you have the winning camera roll? Camera Roll is your reason to show off that cute selfie you took 6 months ago! Just find a photo that connects to a subject card. Everyone who finds a photo gets a point. Score bonus points for being first, or if your photo matches the subject or phrase best! For 3 or more players ages 12 years old and up. Camera Roll is the game of your pictures, using cards like “Accidental Selfie” and “But First, Coffee” to get the game going. This game comes with 288 Subject and Search Up cards. You don’t have that picture? That’s ok, use the “Search Up” cards in the game that allow players to search up photos or videos from Instagram, TikTok, and other social media sites.
Card Sharks is the home version of the on the edge-of-your-seat new TV game show hosted by Joel McHale. Like on the show, contestants will answer census questions to gain control of the cards. From there, it’s a game of the High-Low where a player has to determine whether the next card turned over is higher or lower than the previous. The 2020 version of the game celebrates the 40 year history of the game show, with all new art, questions, and gameplay. For 3 or more players ages 14+.
- GREAT GAMEPLAY: Players predict answers to survey questions & then must face the High-Low cards where a player has to determine whether the next card turned over is higher or lower than the previous.
- ANNIVERSARY EDITION: The 2020 version of the game celebrates the 40 year history of the game show, with all new art, questions, and gameplay. Play with 3 or more players ages 14 years old and up.
- PLAY AT PARTIES: The rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it’s that much fun. Kids, teens, and adults love this game. Use some strategy and luck to win!
- ENDLESS GAMES PRESENTS: Clear off the coffee table for this family friendly 1000-piece puzzle featuring the Biggest Broadway Hits such as Cats, Kinky Boots and more! Over 19 x 26 finished size.
- PUZZLE BUILDING: Art jigsaw puzzles are a fun, inexpensive way to enjoy works of art firsthand. Use to boost valuable motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving skills.
- MAKE IT MEMORABLE: Once completed, use this puzzle as the new addition to your home or office wall décor; this great piece will turn any space into something memorable.
- FUN TO GIVE: Here is a great solution for birthday parties, party prizes, hard to buy for friends on your list or just to update your own collection. Make the most of a rainy day or spend some time together building this unique puzzle.
- SPECIFICS: Includes 1,000 extra large puzzle pieces made of sturdy chipboard. Puzzle dimensions (completed): 19 x 26 inches. 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Made in USA.
Players take turns drawing cards until someone gets three of the same color. But there’s a twist… Instead of discarding the cards you don’t want, you must hold all your cards and you must hold them in the manner directed on the card! Under your chin, on your hand, on your head, under your arm, inside your elbow, or between your fingers. Drop even one card and you must start over.
These are just a few of Endless Games New Games and Puzzles. Take a look at their website to view all of them.
We are in the fall season. Cooler weather and things to update around the house. Why not take a look at our Fall Gift Guide to see if we have something that will make your life easier. Get started on your Holiday shopping list. The fall season also brings us apples, cider, and Halloween. Enjoy and relax and take a look around to see if we can help you find something you are in need of.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.