Flanax Pain Reliever Tablets
Flanax Pain Reliever Tablets are nonprescription analgesics that are used to treat muscle pain, back pain, arthritis, headache, menstrual cramps as well as reduce fever. Flanax Pain Reliever Tablets have a longer half-life than other nonprescription analgesics and as a result keeps you pain-free longer with less dosing during the day! You only need 1 tablet every 8 – 12 hours instead of taking a couple every 4 hours.
The duration of action of a drug is known as its half-life. This is the period of time required for the concentration or amount of drug in the body to be reduced by one-half. In general, a drug is no longer considered pharmacologically active after one half-life. This means that a drug looses much of its activity or effectiveness after one half-life.
In a medical context, half-life may also describe the time it takes for the blood concentration of a drug in the human body to half its steady-state concentration within the blood. Drug half-life is an important pharmacokinetic factor that most doctors and pharmacists use to measure drug activity in the human body. A drug half-life is usually denoted by the abbreviation t½ in most medical literature. A drug half-life is required to be reported to the United States Food and Drug Administration, by a drug manufacturer for each drug it produces in the U.S.
Most people know that I have fibromyalgia and I try to take over the counter medicine for it. It is so nice taking just 1 pill instead of up to 6 each time I need to. Plus these have no upset my stomach and they really help me a lot. I don’t get any prescription medicine for pain anymore, we had an issue with someone else so I just do not have them in the house. It is nice to find something I can use that helps and I do not need to take a bunch of them.
Flanax can help with Allergy, Sinus, Pain Relief, Cold, and Flu.
Here are some ways that can help with pain that I have learned;
- Peppermint oil – rub this on the sore muscles and if will feel cool and the muscle can relax.
- Lavender oil – this helps with headaches by putting on the temples and the base of the neck
- Hot bath with lavender oil also works wonders.
- Deep breathing or meditating to relax
- Exercise, stretching can help
- Get a massage.
- Coffee can help reduce your perception of the pain.
- Red grapes contain resveratrol, a chemical compound that is thought to have anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Thyme, the herb, may interfere with the perception of pain, although researchers are not yet entirely sure how the plant accomplishes this.
Flanax is for temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with: headaches, backache, toothache, menstrual cramps, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain and common cold Temporarily reduces fever. This does not upset my stomach and it helps get me through most days.
Learn more about Flanax:
I received this product to give my honest opinion!