Fogblock – Fogless Glasses Finally
I get so sick of my glasses fogging up with the mask on. It is frustrating and I have tried all sorts of tricks people have told me about. Now I no longer have to worry with this new FOGBLOCK!
For better or for worse, we’ve all gotten used to wearing a mask everywhere we go. No matter how stylish they are, we can’t escape our glasses or sunglasses fogging up from our hot breath pushing out from the top of the mask – inevitably leading to “mask blindness”.
Amidst this frustration, KeySmart created the FogBlock – a no-wipe spray to apply to glasses and sunglasses to keep them from fogging up. Safe for all lenses, this works up to 24 hours per application and comes in a 1 oz. bottle, making it the perfect travel accessory.
Although our masks protect us from touching our mouth and nose, our eyes are still vulnerable. When our glasses fog up, many of us absent-mindedly use our fingers and whatever cloth we have handy to clear them up. This can easily spread germs to your eye, which is one of the most vulnerable membranes we have. The FogBlock prevents fogged up glasses in the first place, reducing the need to wipe them.
- Safe for all lenses: Our premium formula is safe to use on all lenses, including eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety goggles, ski goggles, swimming goggles, paintball masks, snorkel masks and many other types of lenses.
- Works on both Anti-Reflective and Non-Anti-Reflective lenses.
- No wiping needed: The spray bottle makes it easy to apply the FogBlock to your lens with a couple sprays. No wiping or microfiber cloth needed!
- Long-lasting formula: This safe and effective formula lasts up to 24 hours. 30ml bottle lasts for 120 sprays.
- Travel-friendly size: Whether you plan to ski or lounge in the sun, FogBlock is a useful companion for your destination and for your airport experience. FogBlock is a must have for anyone who wears glasses or sunglasses with a face mask.
We are in the fall season. Cooler weather and things to update around the house. Why not take a look at our Fall Gift Guide to see if we have something that will make your life easier. Get started on your Holiday shopping list. The fall season also brings us apples, cider, and Halloween. Enjoy and relax and take a look around to see if we can help you find something you are in need of.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.