Heads Talk Tails Walk
Want to have fun with your younger children? Then check out Heads Talk Tails Walk for a game made for children 3 and up. This is easy to learn and play and everyone will laugh throughout each and every game. Beware, they won’t want to stop playing this game. This is all about silly sounds and movement so you can get them up and playing while laughing harder than you have in a long time.
Can you hop like a frog while clucking like a chicken? Have a blast trying with this delightfully silly game for ages 3+. Players try to match hidden head tiles to the correct body tiles. If the head and body don’t match, the real fun begins! Players walk and talk like the mismatched tiles—with hilarious results!
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Builds visual perception and reasoning skills through fun gameplay.
- What you get – Heads Talk Tails Walk comes with an instruction manual, 10 large body tiles, and 10 small head tiles depicting different animals. Perfect for ages 3 and up, 2 to 5 players.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- A matching game parents will enjoy – Finally, a matching game that is just as fun for parents as it is for kids! The hilarious sounds and movements you have to make to pay make this a great game to play together with your toddler, and a great gift for both parents and children.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.