Heist: One Team, One Mission
Bring your very own Ocean’s Eleven home for game night with new electronic game Heist: One Team, One Mission.
With a playtime of 5-15 minutes, Heist: One Team, One Missionis a fast-paced, action-packed team challenge. The team of 2-4 players works together to open the electronic safe before time runs out. Players take on the roles of the different characters, each of whom has a job to do. There is the Money Man, Hacker, Lookout, and Explosives Expert — who work together to open an electronic safe in minutes and grab the $50 million heist.
You and your team have been contacted by the boss, challenging you to pull off the Heist of the century: crack a safe filled with gold in 5 minutes or less and collect 50 million in cold hard cash along the way! Work together as a team and follow the instructions carefully to open the safe and walk away ridiculously rich. Do you and your team have what it takes to complete the job?
Get ready to try your hand at all 5 progressive game levels – plus a TOP-SECRET bonus level 6!
- Get the $50 million: can you and your team pull off the Heist of the century in 5 minutes or less?
- Choose your role: select either the explosives expert, hacker, money Man or lookout
- Follow the commands to perfection: think fast and watch out – three false moves trip the alarm! Like playing Simon says
- Complete the mission: Congratulations, you have opened the safe and won $50 million. Time to level up!
- 5 progressive game levels: beat all of the levels to become the Heist Champions.
Follow and visit University Games to learn more.
We are in the fall season. Cooler weather and things to update around the house. Why not take a look at our Fall Gift Guide to see if we have something that will make your life easier. Get started on your Holiday shopping list. The fall season also brings us apples, cider, and Halloween. Enjoy and relax and take a look around to see if we can help you find something you are in need of.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.