This post is sponsored by Hill’s® Science Diet® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about the new Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality pet food for cats and dogs over the age of 7, but Michigan Saving and More only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc. is not responsible for the content of this article.
Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Made A Big Difference In My Dog
When we first brought the shih tzus home Jake would run around with them, and I would swear he was training them on how to get treats. Well I noticed that Jake was not moving like he use to when the recent puppies were here, and everyday with the now 2-year-old shih tzus. He would come inside and lay down and sleep. I hated to see this because he is an awesome dog and I guess I did not want to admit that he was now an aging dog. When I had the opportunity to try the new Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality to see how he did with it, I jumped at the chance.
I know as I am getting older I have a lot more aches and pain along with less energy, so I thought maybe Jake is having something similar that dogs over 7 years experience. It makes sense and I want to help him anyway I can. When I was reading more about Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality I learned that it helps fight the effects of aging, so this is exactly what Jake needed.
Just like the problems we all experience as we get older, so do senior dogs. Below is a list of signs to watch for dogs over 7 years. Cats are the same way so don’t forget them.
- Thinking – Your pet may get confused and forget normal things like where their bed is.
- Activity – Pets may decide naps are now more important than playing and having fun.
- Interactions – They may not try to get as much attention from you as they normally would.
- Loss Of Control – Your dog could start having accidents in the house.
- Sleep Wake Cycle – They might stay awake more at night.
If you start noticing any of the above signs it would be best to visit your vet. Your vet can help put together a plan that is best for your pet. Then start them on Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality. Almost half of all pet owners do not feed their pets over 7 years old the food that is best for aging pets.
After Jake was switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality, I notice within the first full week that he was playing with Misty and Buster again. That was nice to see! Recently Desiree tried to get some pictures of him outside but he would not sit still long enough. He was running and having fun again, just like when he was younger. I think this pet food is making the difference and I am so glad they gave me a chance to try it, I will be keeping Jake on this because I can tell he is happier and that makes me happy!
Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality is made specifically to help dogs over 7 years old. It is formulated to help with:
- Brain Function – Their powerful antioxidants help them to want to be around their family, and gives them a healthy brain.
- Energy and Vitality – Special ingredients help them to want to play and do more.
- Healthy Immune System – Helps to keep them healthy.
- Healthy Digestive System – The easy-to-digest ingredients gives them no stomach upset and they love the taste.
- Luxurious Coat – Promotes shiny and soft fur.
Learn more about the science behind Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality.
Buster decided to photobomb this picture, look between Jake’s ears LOL. I have to say that I am really happy I was able to try Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality dog food. I have noticed a big difference in Jake and he does love the flavor. Help your over 7-year-old dog take back their youth with Hill’s® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality.
Visit and follow to learn more!
I received this product to give my honest opinion.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hill’s® Science Diet® . The opinions and text are all mine.