How Many Times Do I Have To Repeat Myself?
How Many Times Do I Have To Repeat Myself? Simple Steps to Stress-Free Parenting and Better Family Relationships focuses on parenting techniques to make life easier. It focuses on practical solutions for managing parenting stress so you can enjoy your life, and enjoy your time with your family more! You will spend less time giving punishments and more time enjoying your children. You will learn strategies such as appropriate expectations and limitations combined with consistency, structure, and follow-through.
This book is a guide to better family relationships, more positive memories with your children, and easier ways to manage problems.
- Specific strategies to deal with behavior problems
- The importance of and joy in making memories with your family
- Simple ways to follow through with consequences
- Creative, realistic consequences that work well and teach lessons
- To change the areas of life you can control and not worry about things you cannot control
- The importance of appropriate expectations and limitations
- The benefits of consistency and structure
- To ensure your child knows exactly what you want and expect
- To be aware of situational factors that may lead to tantrums
- How to maintain the improvements you will make
- Be less stressed
- Experience less conflict with your children
- Experience less conflict with your significant other
- Increase your positive outlook on life
- Have more family fun
- Be more confident in your parenting abilities
- Have a better relationship with your children
- Broaden your parenting knowledge
- See positive changes in your child, yourself, and your relationship with your child
About the author:
Trust me, I know parenting can be rough at times. I have typical children who make poor choices and misbehave. I have experienced many of the same worries, concerns, frustrations, and struggles that most parents do. I understand from the practical perspective, as well as from the psychological perspective, how stressful parenting can be.
My career and my life have always focused on families and children. I knew from an early age I wanted to help people and working in the mental health field has allowed me to do just that. I’ve been working with families and children for over two decades, even before I finished my degree, and have been able to help them solve many of their family’s problems.