This information is brought to you by HueTrition. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to the HueTrition $25 Gift Card Giveaway!
There are many things we need to teach kids as they grow. One of the things HueTrition wants to do is to help your kids learn about nutrition and cooking! They make it fun and easy with HuePets!
HuePets 2.0 is a digital-first program that consists of:
- A FREE mobile app that turns daily healthy eating into a game- new characters!
- The app is tied to a website that allows medical professionals, teachers, family, and friends to view a patients or kids dashboard of colorful choices and even assign rewards!
- HuePets will feature educational materials and giveaways
- HuePets educational promotional materials and collectibles—including the Huey Bundle: first edition Huey Plushie, HuePets coloring book, and HuePets lunch-bag. Click here to reserve the bundle.
We are so excited that the Hue Plushie will work with the FREE HuePets app that will encourage them to eat healthy foods. We hope Huey and the app will help even your pickiest eater eat more nutritious foods!
The App makes it fun for kids to eat healthy and try new foods! Scan real-life meals to feed your HuePet™, unlocking prizes and raising your pet from a little egg to a HueMaster! Click here to learn more.
The goal of this app is to encourage the balanced, active, and healthy lifestyle that includes a daily variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. Ideally, 6 colors (at least 5 servings per day) from an early age while encouraging sensible choices for the planet.
Criteria for HueApproved Foods:
- Real food
- As wholesome as possible
- Pronounceable ingredients, fewer the better
- Color-packed fuel to color your world
Download The HuePets App
HuePets truly is a fun, motivational tool that might just have your kids saying, “More fruits and veggies, please!”
- Dates: Ends July 1, 2019 1159pm EST
- Prize: $25 Amazon Gift Card
- Open To US Residents
While staying at home don't forget Father's Day is coming up soon. You can easily order something online and have it sent directly to him so he knows you are thinking about him. Also don't forget about recent grads! They worked for this year and it messed up their celebrations, send them something to show your congratulations. Visit our Dads and Grads Gift Guide to see all the great products we think Dads and Grads will love.