This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase made I may receive a small commission to help support this blog.
J Claw Tek Has Done It Again With The Zombie First Aid Kit!
The Zombie First Aid Kit contains everything you need in an emergency. This is perfect for home,car, camper, motorcycle, bike, hiking, and more. The Denier Nylon case is very durable and ready for anything you need it to be.
- TAKE ANYWHERE ESSENTIALS. One kit prepares you for cuts, scrapes, survival and all out zombie outbreaks.
- 62+ ITEMS YOU NEED to stay safe and alive, no matter where or when walking dead strike.
- EVEN READY FOR THE “APOCALYPSE” construction that’s compatible with Mil-Spec MOLLE equipment.
- LARGE LABELED POCKETS to keep everything organized and easily locatable.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY plus their unbeatable 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
The front pocket has velcro on the inside to make it stay shut and secure. Perfect for your license or credit cards.
The back it ready to be attached to a belt or a backpack. The sewing on this little pack is really great and will not come apart anytime soon. I truly believe this case will last someone a lifetime.
It has the 2 zipper design to make it easy for you to get to what you need, now!
This is a picture of it when it is full. It contains:
- Stainless Steel Shears
- Stainless Steel Tweezers
- Mylar Emergency Blanket
- Triangular Bandage
- 2 Pair of Protective Gloves
- Roll of Medical Tape
- Pbt Conforming Bandage
- 10 Large Adhesive Bandages
- 5 Small Adhesive Bandages
- 5 Butterfly Wound Closure Bandages
- Large Adhesive Wound Dressing
- Knuckle Bandage
- Finger Tip Bandage
- 4 Large Gauze Pads
- 4 Medium Gauze Pads
- 5 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 5 Alcohol Towelettes
- 5 Sting Relief Wipes
- 5 Small Bags for Medicine
- 3 Safety Pins
I love how each pocket is labeled and once everything is out can be put back in the correct place again. I know I have had things similar to this and could not remember how everything fit inside.
Above is the other side with the special scissors. This would really help if you were hiking and could not get to help right away.
These bags have a special spot in the middle of the case, when open. You can see them sticking out in one of the above pictures. These are great for medicine or just refilling the supplies if you had to use some of them.
This is the information telling you what is in the case and emergency contact information, allergies, medicines, and other information that might be helpful to someone if you are unable to speak.
This kit is so nice and would make a great gift for almost anyone. Mine will be in my vehicle for emergencies. The case is also water repellant.
Follow JClaw Tek to stay up on their latest.
I received this product to give my honest opinion!