This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase made I may receive a small commission to help support this blog.
Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Salad Spinner
Ratchet Salad Spinner removes excess moisture from lettuce, spinach, herbs, vegetables, and berries in an instant.
The ratchet handle gives you more power with less effort and is easier on hands than other salad spinners.
Easy-access brake buttons allow you to stop spinner in an instant.
Doubles as colander and serving bowl.
- Spin and serve.
- Gently eliminates excess moisture from lettuce, spinach, herbs, vegetables, and berries.
- Ergonomic ratchet handle gives more power with less effort.
- Ratchet handle is easier on hands.
- Easy-access brake buttons.
- Doubles as colander and serving bowl.
- Non-slip rubber ring keeps spinner in place.
Instructions for use:
- Add salad in colander and rinse thoroughly.
- Put colander into bowl.
- Put lid onto bowl.
- Move ratchet back and forth.
- When done, press brakes by pressing both buttons simultaneously.
- Lift-off lid.
- Lift colander out of bowl.
- Pour salad into bowl.
This is what the box looks like when you receive it. Giving you easy directions on the back of the box.
This is well built and nice looking.
- Hand wash
- Measures 10.2″ diameter x 7.6″ H
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Quickly spin lettuce, herbs, and other leafy green vegetables dry with this high-velocity salad spinner. Simply crank the ratchet lever from side to side a few times to spin the inner bowl.
Exterior vessel doubles as a convenient serving bowl.
Bowl and basket are dishwasher safe. Hand wash lid.
Super easy to use without any issues.
This is very durable and should last a long time.
With an efficient ergonomic design, Kuhn Rikon’s Ratchet Salad Spinner helps consumers keep produce fresh longer, save money and reduce waste.
Sporting a ratchet mechanism rather than a pump or ripcord, this kitchen essential spins faster, which helps remove more water with fewer, easier strokes. You just have to move the ratchet back and forth two to three times to create enough power to spin your produce dry. This is the first salad spinner on the market with a high-efficiency vertical ratchet.
Follow Kuhn Rikon!
I received this product to give my honest opinion!