Welcome to the La Mer Brooklyn Mix Up
Wrap Watch Giveaway!!
Hosted by: BarefootinBlueJeans.com
Sponsored by: La Mer Collections
BarefootinBlueJeans, La Mer and a whole bunch of awesome bloggers are offering you the chance to win this amazingly beautiful Brooklyn Mix Up Wrap Watch! This watch is sure to please anyone looking for a versatile addition to their wardrobe. They have beautiful jewelry and watches please check them out HERE.
Read a full in depth review of this amazing watch HERE
- Extra-long soft Blush-Cognac Mixed Layer Leather strap. 22″ long, .5″ wide strap and .25″ top layer on strap
- 14K gold rivets
- La Mer Collections’ Signature 14K Gold Plated Odyssey Watch Case, 1.125″ in diameter and .25″ thick. Splash proof and contains a Japanese Movement
- Bubble Mineral Glass Crystal
- Nickel Free.
- 14K Gold Malibu chain attached directly to watch case and buckle.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each watch may vary slightly. Made in the USA.
About the giveaway:
One lucky reader will win this beautiful Brooklyn Mix Up Wrap Watch from La Mer. The giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada. The giveaway will run from June 19th 2014 to July 10th 2014 12pm est. Must be 18 + to enter, and use the Giveaway Tools widget below. Good Luck!
If you would like to win more great items please go HERE and enter more awesome giveaways.
I have not been compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. For questions, or to have your product featured on BarefootinBlueJeans you can Email Jeanna @ <spanstyle=”color: #<span=”” class=”hiddenSpellError” pre=”” data-mce-bogus=”1″>0000ff;”>[email protected]