No Need To Worry About Our Kids Playing Music Too Loud With PuroQuiet!
Do you worry about the kids playing their music too loud on the headphones? I always worried about that but no more. PuroQuiet from Puro Sound Labs has us covered. Tell the kids they are getting new headphones! Shhhh… the volume is controlled so they cannot go up enough to hurt their hearing!
PuroQuiet blocks out daily noise and background sounds up to 22 dB, complemented by 82% noise isolation. You can let your kids hear only what you want them to with nothing else but improved concentration. The ANC switch puts world on mute, so youngster can listen clearly in loud environment. No need to volume up to better protect their delicate hearing.
The default 85 dB volume limiting prevents kids and teens from suffering the gradual but permanent hearing damage by cranking the sound too loud unintentionally. The maximum 85 dB is recommended by Hearing Health Foundation, OSHA and World Health Organization as the safe listening level.
Crystal clear talking is ensured by the dual microphones design. One is for talking while the other is an ANC microphone to filter out ambient noise and sounds. Easy phone, volume, music and ANC controls can be done via the multi-function Bluetooth button, volume+/- and ANC switch in either left or right ear cup.
You will receive the headphone, case, cord for wired listening and cord for charging the headphones. Also in the case are the directions and a small paper with how to contact them if you are not happy. They make it easy to contact them.
- ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) technology achieves significant noise reduction to 22 dB, combined with 82% noise isolation to let young ones focus on their playing and learning in safer volume.
- Dual integrated microphones for crystal clear communication in noisy environment, one of which is for taking while the other one for filtering out ambient noise.
- 85 dB volume limiting for effective hearing protection of kids, children and teens, so they can listen without harming young eardrums.
- Tangle-free wireless headphones for kids/teens with Bluetooth 4.0 prevent potential dangers from entanglement in audio cables; up to 32 ft. wireless range with up to 16 hours of battery life with ANC and 22 hours without for better freedom.
- 40mm dynamic driver with Qualcomm CSR 8635 DSP chipset for premium wireless audio; adjustable arm and protein leather cushions for optimal comfort; fold-flat design for easy portability when playing and traveling.
These headphones are made for comfort of little heads. It says the can be used by adults but unless you can place the headpiece to the back of your neck, I don’t think they will fit. The kids, however, will love how comfy these are. They have a lot of cushion on each earpiece so no one is going to say “they hurt my ears”. It gives them an R and an L on the ears so the kids will know exactly how to put them on.
The super soft protein leather wrapped headband and ear cushions ensure all-day long wearing comfort, combined with a smooth sliding arm so children can adjust to suit their head sizes and shapes. Weight around 169 g to leave almost no pressure on young heads.
They even have a lot of cushion on the headpiece. They made these to be protected but also to protect little ones.
Puro Sound Labs PuroQuiet Highlights
* Active Noise Cancellation
* 85 dB volume limiting
* Two integrated microphones for ANC and communication
* 82% noise isolation at 1kHz
* Up to 16 hours battery life with ANC, 22 hours without
* Bluetooth 4.0
* Premium audio wireless listening
* Full compatibility with PC, Android and iPhone devices
The controls are on the sides of the earpieces and are really easy to understand and remember.
The choke-free and stumble-free Bluetooth kids headphones prevent any entanglement risk in wires. Bluetooth 4.0 combined with Qualcomm CSR DSP chip ensures lossless balanced sound, with 32 ft. of wireless range. Turn ANC and Bluetooth on, PuroQuiet works up to 16 hours.
Visit Puro Sound Labs to see their latest!
We are in the fall season. Cooler weather and things to update around the house. Why not take a look at our Fall Gift Guide to see if we have something that will make your life easier. Get started on your Holiday shopping list. The fall season also brings us apples, cider, and Halloween. Enjoy and relax and take a look around to see if we can help you find something you are in need of.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.