Oliver the Ornament Helps Kids With Bullying!
Oliver the Ornament is a children’s book and holiday ornament series that focuses on kindness and is delivering an anti-bullying message that’s resonated in classrooms across the country and has even attracted the attention of the Bush family and Melania Trump. It’s been twice recognized as a hottest or best gift of the season.
Oliver the Ornament is:
- The newest champion entering the fray to help kids understand and deal with bullying. Oliver is an unlikely hero – just 3 inches tall — but he stands tall in any season.
- Oliver and his friends teach children the importance of being kind. The message is particularly important these days as cyber and in-person bullying seems to be on the rise.
- Oliver may be the youngest national treasure in US History:
- First Lady Melania Trump read Oliver the Ornament in 2018 at the Children’s National Hospital in Washington DC, a first lady tradition begun by Bess Truman.
- Fox & Friends called Oliver the Ornament one of the hottest toys of 2018
- People magazine’s Best New Books in 2016
- George, Barbara and Laura Bush have written letters lauding Oliver’s message. (Happy to share copies.)
- More than 20 percent of American children experience bullying. For kids with disabilities, the percentage are dramatically higher.
- School-based anti-bullying programs can help decrease bullying by 25 percent, and schools across the country have used Oliver to offer anti-bullying programs to children.
- Oliver is the first Christmas tree ornament cast as the hero in a Christmas book.
- More than 3,000 Oliver the Ornament books have been donated to children’s hospitals across the country.
- A portion of each book’s sales is earmarked for children’s charities and hundreds have already been donated to children’s hospitals across the country.
- The book is sold in more than 350 stores across the country and at http://www.
- The story of Oliver the Ornament is a universally identifiable tale that will appeal to people of all ages. It’s a story of tradition, love, friendship, forgiveness and joy. It’s a story of Christmas.
- 54 Pages of beautifully illustrated pictures in a 10 x 10 Hardcover book
- The 1st in a 7 book series – Collect them all!
- Includes an adorable hand painted Oliver Ornament.
- Leads to countless stories of your own ornaments… Because after all, Every Ornament Tells a Story