This Time Tracker Mini helps kids observe time allotted for homework, TV privileges, chores, and more…no nagging required from you! It’s kid-friendly red/green/yellow lights and buzzer keep kids on task, while effortlessly building time management skills. Use the dials to set the timer and “time’s-almost-up!” alert (a great tool for kids who have trouble transitioning between activities). Set the alarm from five minutes to two hours, in five-minute intervals. Includes volume control and audio mute option. School quality; used in classrooms.
- Simple timer has three colored lights (green, yellow, and red) and optional alarm to give visual and auditory cues for timed activities
- When time is set, the green light glows, then changes to yellow as a warning to prepare for the end of the task, and then to red to indicate the end of the activity. Use adjustable volume or turn off sound for visual timing
- Facilitates independent time management skills and helps children and adults who have difficulty transitioning from one task to another
- Two dials let you set the overall time and warning time from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments. Ideal for daily home routines and classroom activities
- Timer measures 31/4″L x 31/4″W x 43/4″H and requires 3 AAA batteries, sold separately. The dome light can be easily seen from all angles
This timer is very easy to set. Simply twist the green band to the amount of total time that the timer will run, and twist the yellow band to how long after the timer starts that you would like it to show the yellow warning light. The volume is adjustable, which is perfect for a loud/busy classroom or a quiet space such as the library.
Nice and loud so they can’t say ” I didn’t hear the timer” when it goes off, plus it flashes green, yellow and red. You can set a “warning” timer as well so it goes off however much sooner you set it, cautioning them that their time is almost up. If you set the overall time to say 20 minutes, & you want the warning light to go off when there is 5 minutes left then you have to set the yellow knob to 15 minutes. This means that once you switch on the timer the yellow warning light will go off in 15 minutes meaning that there is 5 minutes left till the full 20 minutes is over.
Follow One Step Ahead to see all their great products!
I received this product to give my honest opinion!