Opti-Flood Adjustable LED Flashlight Kit
New LED Flashlight Kit by LAST MAN Survival Gear including Opti-Flood Adjustable Beam Flashlight, LT30 Pocket Flashlight, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, AAA battery adaptor (AAA batteries not included), charger, and hard plastic case. Ultra-bright flashlights feature premium, all-metal construction, and industry leading Cree XM-L2 LED bulbs.
- Opti-Flood Tactical Flashlight: Features adjustable beam focus with a maximum range of over 200 yards!
- LT30 Pocket Flashlight: (non-adjustable beam) This compact and powerful flashlight operates using the same rechargeable lithium-ion batteries as the Opti-Flood Flashlight
- THE BRIGHTEST LEDS: Opti-Flood Flashlight features new Cree XM-L2 LED bulb delivering unprecedented performance with 20% higher output than the industry standard XM-L1. LT30 flashlight includes Cree XR-C LED for longer lasting light per charge.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All-metal construction resists water and stands up to the toughest conditions. High-strength hard plastic case included to keep your investment safe
- 2 HIGH-POWERED LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES: Long-lasting 3.7V 1800 mAh protected circuit batteries work with both flashlights (charger and AAA battery adaptor included)
This kit contains two flashlights. It comes in a nice hard plastic case that has foam cutouts for all the pieces inside. The larger flashlight produces a lot of light. The smaller one produces a reasonable amount for its size. Both flashlights are metal, and feel very well-built. The larger flashlight’s beam adjustment feature is different from any other flashlight I have used. Rather than a twist function, it has a push/pull design. Zooming is much quicker. The LED in the larger flashlight is square, and when zoomed it provides a square field of light. When adjusted for flood light, the area covered by the flashlight is impressive.
Large amount of light.
Very bright light.
Sturdy metal design.
The charger LED does go from red to orange to green gradually.
The intensity and focus of the larger flashlight is impressive, you can see it during the day outside.
This has interchangeable batteries with a charger and AAA battery adapter. This is probably my favorite feature since it means you don’t have to use the odd batteries provided or you can get some backup batteries if you’re camping over a weekend or something.
The Cree LED bulbs are rather impressive and the set comes with everything you will need plus a case to store it all. So no more lost cords and chargers when you are not using them and you can grab the whole set by simply grabbing the case and taking it with you wherever you are going.
The bundle comes with 2 flashlights, rechargeable batteries, charging cable and charging cradle. The flashlights are lightweight, portable and bright. They have an adjustable focus beam and feature a Cree XM-L2 LED bulb that delivers better performance and longer lasting light compared to other flashlights in the market. The batteries last longer. The product has an amazing built quality made of high quality water-resistant metal construction that is really rugged.
Sturdy storage case.
This keeps everything safe and secure so the lights are ready to go when you are.
This is everything inside the case.
This is the larger light pulled out completely.
This is inside the large flashlight, in case you forget to charge it you can always put regular batteries in it.
The button is a rubber type to turn on/off easy. I like the lanyard if you are in the rain or someplace where it could be dropped.
Overall this is a great set!
Here is the difference between the light pulled all the way out and all the way in.
Follow Last Man Survival Gear on Facebook.
I received this to give my honest opinion!