Personalized My First School Backpack
One Step Ahead’s goal was to design a kids’ backpack even daycare “students” can manage independently. The result: this rugged, rummage-proof backpack! It opens from the top-not the side like others-so everything’s easy to find. Holds a day’s worth of gear, yet it’s a breeze to carry, thanks to padded, adjustable straps. With six pockets to teach organization, including a water bottle cubby inside the lid this Personalized My First School Backpack is perfect. Great for daycare and school, and such high-quality, kids will use this backpack for years.
- Designed by One Step Ahead! Their in-house Design Team invests thought and care into every last detail, to bring you high-quality products you can’t find anywhere else.
- This daypack/backpack eliminates frustration—no need for kids to dump everything out to find what they need
- Gives kids extra-quick access to their water bottle; underneath the backpack’s lid is a drink compartment
- Works with our Lunch Bag (sold separately)! The Lunch Bag clips to outer grommets on the backpack for hands-free carrying.
- Backpack is made of durable 600D nylon that holds up to rough handling, with padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Reflective trim makes kids more visible
- 13″L x 6 1/2″W x 16″H
- Hand wash; air dry
This is the front and back of this backpack. The white strips are not white, they are reflective material so when I use the flash they show up white. You can see the places to clip on the lunch pail on the front of this. The shoulder pads are well padded to make your child comfortable, or they can carry it from the handle on the top. The straps are adjustable.
They can put their water bottle in the plastic part on the inside of the top that zips close.
There is a mesh piece to help keeps things separated as needed. This way it does not look like a mess when you open it.
Here is a name tag on the inside of the main compartment for easy identification if found. Also the letters will be embroidered on the green pocket on the front for the child to recognize easy.
The small pocket on the front opens on 3 sides to a lot of things, such as pencils or a phone. Since it zips close you do not have to worry about losing them.
The pocket below the green pocket has elastic in the band. It would be a perfect place for gym shoes.
These bottle holders are on each side of the bag. This makes for sure you child has where they like to drink with them.
This is the bottom and it is very wide. When the kids get this filled up it will sit up perfectly. The material is very strong and the craftsmanship is awesome, as with everything from One Step Ahead!
Follow One Step Ahead to see all their great products!
I received this product to give my honest opinion!