Ahoy, Tatey! Voyage on the high seas in a quest to save the Potato King! Program attacks to roast, mash, and fry enemy potato crews in battle, but keep yer eyes peeled for Potato King Cards. Agi-taters abound who may loot and hijack yer ships! Brush me barnacles – ye may be hooked! Potato Pirates is the game to have!
Potato pirates is one of ThinkFun popular STEM toys and coding games for boys and girls. It’s a coding card game that is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Potato pirates is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun games, potato pirates is built to develop critical thinking skills.
- What you get – potato Pirates coding game and stem toy comes with an 84 potato crew with storage sack, 16 ship tokens, 32 action cards, 2 control cards, 22 surprise cards and 7 potato King cards.
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Hilariously fun – master the art of potato War! Battle other players to eliminate their potato crews and seize their potato King cards. Acquire all seven potato King cards or be the last player sailing and you win!
- Develops critical skills – potato Pirates teaches key programming concepts in a hilarious, easy to understand way.
- Invented by teachers – potato Pirates was invented by teachers and originally launched on Kickstarter.
We have some interesting items in this guide, take a look and see what you can find for around you home! All the great bloggers add to this guide the entire time, so stop by often.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us for this or future gift guides, you can get more information or you can sign up HERE and/or contact me at [email protected] Social Media Gurus Network Gift Guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed.