This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase made I may receive a small commission to help support this blog.
AcuRite Pro Color Weather Station with PRO+
The weather forecast on the local news is fine if you happen to be at the airport 30 miles away. But you demand detailed, ambient weather information tailored for your exact location. You need one of AcuRite’s premium color weather stations for home. The AcuRite pro color weather station with PRO+ 5-in-1 weather sensor and PC Connect, Weather Ticker, rain and wind is a professional weather station that lets you view indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, rainfall, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, weather forecast, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, time and date. The display stands upright for tabletop use and is wall-mountable. PC Connect for Windows plugs into your pc to provide your weather information in a data (csv) file, or online. View your weather data from virtually anywhere on a smartphone, tablet or computer with the My AcuRite app or MyAcuRite.com website, or easily broadcast your weather on Weather Underground with Rapid Fire updates. AcuRite’s patented Self-Calibrating technology delivers dependable, personal forecasts of 12 to 24-hour weather conditions. Our exclusive weather Ticker is an area on the display that automatically streams feels like conditions inside and outside your home, high and low records and other real-time weather information. It’s the best weather station for people who need accurate, reliable weather conditions at home and on-the-go.
The AcuRite Professional Weather Station with App uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard – giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location.
The display with PC Connect plugs into your computer to store, track and share your weather information. View your sensors from virtually anywhere on a smartphone, tablet or computer with the AcuRite app, or easily publish your weather reports on Weather Underground.
The illuminated color LCD display includes indoor / outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, rain, barometric pressure and more. The patent-pending wireless outdoor sensor features 5 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer, wind direction vane and a self-emptying rainfall collector cup.
My AcuRite App
- View your sensors on any iPhone, Android smartphone, computer or tablet with the complimentary My AcuRite App.
- Create email and phone alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached.
- Alerts can be triggered by events like rainfall, potential flood conditions, high wind speed, high or low temperature and humidity conditions, and more.
- Easy-to-read, comprehensive trend observation with graphic charts and historical data.
- Sensor data can be monitored privately, shared with others, or be reported to online weather communities like Weather Underground.
PC Connect for Windows and Mac
- PC Connect digital display acts as a data logger; onboard memory stores up to 2 weeks of sensor data
- Save outdoor weather records to a computer in a data file (CSV, or comma-separated values, record)
- Easy to use: Display plugs into your computer’s USB port for data download
- Use PC Connect to share your weather: Stream data to the My AcuRite app or send Rapid Fire updates to Weather Underground (requires connection to an always-on computer with internet)
- Windows and Mac compatible
Color Display with PC Connect for 5-in-1 Sensor
- Illuminated color display
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Weather Ticker™ streams real-time information and alerts
- Programmable weather alarms: temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index and storm alerts
- Measures rain precipitation and rainfall history (inches or millimeters)
- Wind speed: current, peak, and average (MPH or KPH)
- Wind direction with 16 point wind rose
- Indoor and outdoor temperature (degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius) with trend arrow
- Indoor and outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend arrow
- Heat index, wind chill, dew point and “feels like” calculations
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual high and low records
- Barometric pressure with trend arrow
- Time and date (month/day)
- Bilingual English or French display
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- Indicator for wireless sensor signal strength
PRO+ 5-in-1 Weather Sensor
- Measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Two solar panels power the internal fan to maximize ambient temperature accuracy at all hours of the day (standard 5-in-1 includes only one solar panel)
- Strong wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Transmits data every 18 to 36 seconds
- Automatic self-emptying rain collection cup
- 2 year battery life
- Durable, all-weather construction
- Easy installation includes mounting hardware
Pro Weather Station Includes: Digital Display with PC Connect for 5-in-1 Sensor Data, 5-in-1 PRO+ Weather Sensor, USB cable, mounting bracket, mounting hardware, power adapter
Warranty: Limited one-year warranty
My husband attached a piece of wood to our front porch and attached the sensor. He had this up and working in less than 10 minutes.
It looks cool and it will be a conversation piece when we sit outside. He wanted it up high enough so the grandkids did not play with it.
This is what it looks like from under.
At the bottom is scrolls across the high and low temperature for the day, forecast for the next day, humidity levels is ok, moon shape for the day, and more. It lights up and you can turn the light on for a few seconds when it runs on batteries. You can see from the below picture my husband wants it right next to him but the size is great to see everything clearly. They do include the base for this but hubby likes it better on the wall.
Follow or visit AcuRite to learn more about all their products.
I received this product to give my honest opinion.
If you are doing fall clean-up or organizing we have great ideals for you! Plus some great GIVEAWAYS in our 2018 Fall Gift Guide. We will be on the look out for the best products to help you this fall and all year brought to you by Social Media Gurus Network.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us for this or future gift guides, you can get more information or you can sign up HERE and contact me at [email protected] SMGN 2018 Gift Guides are the perfect place to get noticed.