This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
America’s favorite SHORT word game has become even SHORTER! This clever clickable tin contains a quicker 4-round version of the original Quiddler game. Each round card has the same beautiful Celtic lettering and point value as the original game. Quiddler Mini Round was created with the traveler in mind. It is easy to learn and makes a great 2-4 person game with unlimited replay value. This fun click-clack tin is perfect for carrying in your pocket or purse.
The challenge is to arrange your entire hand into words. Draw and discard in turn. Try to use those high point letters, but don’t get caught with them uncombined. Quiddler is fast-paced because you can play using everyday words. A bonus is given for the most words in each round (so short words can help you win), as well as for the longest word. Quiddler is a delightful challenge for both rookies and word game lovers.
Playing Quiddler is so much fun that you won’t notice you’re learning! Quiddler sharpens spelling skills and increases vocabulary and critical thinking skills. The dictionary becomes your friend in this game! You will use it when challenging a word of another player, but, even more important, when it is not your turn, you may use it to look up words.
- Mini Rounds are shorter, faster versions of America’s Favorite Card Games
- A Mini Round is a mini game with round cards that comes in a fun click-clack tin
- Simple, quick & captivating! A 2-4 person game that offers unlimited replay value
- Perfect for on-the-go entertainment. Fits easily in a purse or pocket
- It’s a perfect present: birthdays, Easter baskets, thank you, gift baskets, teacher appreciation, stocking stuffers
Handy little travel sized game! My family loves this game….it’s a word game with cards. You even get bonus points for making small words. The tin has a great locking mechanism, the cards are small but useable.
See more great games by following and visiting their site!
I received this to give my honest opinion.